No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smart on his part too... wait a year and Texas will be open. Then he can build something. I also wonder if Urban told him to stay out of the SEC.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I think UFM wants Herman to be successful. I don't think it matters where.

Like I said, I really think he'll only leave UH for Texas (or aTm). And I think he'll keep winning at Houston.

The tragedy would be if he ended up in Happy Valley. Texas would suck for OSU fans, too, because that means he won't replace UFM. But, I wish him nothing but the best so as his interests don't conflict with my interests.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I googled Ken Whatshisname, and found the following chart. If nothing else, it gives you the names of a lot of coaches.

Coaches Hot Seat, Coaches Hot Seat Ranking, College Football, CFB, SEC, Big Ten, Big 12 Conference, ACC, Pac-12, AAC, Conference USA, MAC, Mountain West, Sun Belt, Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M, Danny Gonzales, New Mexico, Butch Jones, Arkansas State, Mario Cristobal, Miami, Neal Brown, West Virginia, Jeff Hafley, Boston College, Brent Venables, Oklahoma. Mel Tucker, Michigan State, Billy Napier, Florida, Mike Bloomgren, Rice, Tom Allen, Indiana, Greg Schiano, Rutgers, Nick Saban, Alabama, Paul Finebaum, SEC Network, Hugh Freeze, Auburn, Kirby Smart, Georgia, Shane Beamer, South Carolina, Mark Stoops, Kentucky, Lane Kiffin, Ole Miss, Brian Kelly, LSU, Eli Drinkwitz Missouri, Sam Pittman, Arkansas, Darrel Royal, Texas, Bud Wilkinson, Knute Rockne, Notre Dame, Paul Bear Bryant, USC, Lincoln Riley, Frank Leahy, Lou Holtz, Irish, Fighting Irish, South Bend, Tuscaloosa, Roll Tide, War Eagle, Eli Gold, Gainesville, Steve Spurrier, John McKay, Barry Switzer, Tom Osborne, Matt Rhule, Trev Alberts, Nebraska, Warren Buffett, Omaha, Lincoln, Jim Harbaugh, Michigan, Ryan Day, Ohio State, Penn State, James Franklin, Greg Sankey, Chip Kelly, UCLA, Kalen DeBoer, Washington, Seattle, Eugene, Los Angeles, Rose Bowl, The Rose Bowl, Pasadena, Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl, Peach Bowl, Dabo Swinney, Clemson, Marcus Freeman, Bret Bielema, Illinois, Kirk Ferentz, Iowa, Matt Campbell, Iowa State, Steve Sarkisian, Austin, Sonny Dykes, TCU, Florida State, Bobby Bowden, Mack Brown, North Carolina, Dan Lanning, Oregon

Herman making $ 1.25mm, He could get $ 4.mm at Georgia. Or Houston could pay him for his talent.

Speaking of which, I don't want him at Ohio.

Comment

• I'm quite confident Houston is going to pay him more with this new deal. Sounds like they are in agreement and just need to do the paper work

Comment

• If I were Houston, I wouldn't bother. They'll get outbid eventually and at most they've got him for one more year. Might as well make it a cheap one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                If I were Houston, I wouldn't bother. They'll get outbid eventually and at most they've got him for one more year. Might as well make it a cheap one.
                Probably...but they're also likely to win a lot of games and in that one year.

Comment

• Try to be as good as you can as long as you can. Build yourself into the "it" non-P5 program and hope you get scooped up in expansion.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Try to be as good as you can as long as you can. Build yourself into the "it" non-P5 program and hope you get scooped up in expansion.
                    Herman is in a good position geographically to get into the Big 12.

USC is keeping their interim coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      Yeah if Herman drops out of the pool the search suddenly gets a little bit uglier for everyone. If you are Georgia, who do you go after? You missed your chance at a couple of the most obvious candidates. I don't know who else is left. .

They want Kirby Smart badly... He just may finally be ready to leave Saban
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Richt to Maryland?

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• That would be a hell of a hire
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Agree big time hire by them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Durkin talk cooled?

Comment

• The B10 East would go even more lopsided.
                                Yes, yes... James Franklin is Brady Hoke maybe. He still gets highly rated recruits for what it's worth (... Not much if you don't develop).
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X