No announcement yet.

Wolverines in the NBA/PISTONS/NBA in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@nickbaumgardner: Peyton Siva on the Trey Burke play: 'it was a good block.'

Comment

• Understatement, it was an incredible block. It was a potential game changer and the refs decided to call a foul on a play where there was clearly no foul.

Comment

Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops 19m
        NBA Draft thought of the day: Can someone give me a reason why Archie Goodwin is rated higher than Tim Hardaway Jr? I can't think of one.

Comment

• Great night for the program last night. Joe D dropped the ball by passing on Burke but both Trey and TIMMAY have found what I think are really good fits for them.

Two Wolverines going in the first round for the first time since 1994.

BIG NIGHT!

Comment

• The Pistons passed on the opportunity to get the next Isiah Thomas... unreal.

Joe has got to go.

Darko ... now this ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Timmy in Knickland:

Tim Hardaway Jr. was formally introduced as a New York Knick during a press conference at Madison Square Garden this afternoon. Your browser does not support iframes. After the jump watch Hardaway Sr.’s thoughts on his son as well as Knicks GM Glen Grunwald’s thoughts on the pick. Your browser does not support iframes. Your […]

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                The Pistons passed on the opportunity to get the next Isiah Thomas... unreal.

Joe has got to go.

Darko ... now this ...

Trey isn't on the level of Isiah but few are. That's a Top 20 all-timer right there. The next Tony Parker? Maybe.

Comment

• I'd take the next Tony Parker too ...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Oh, yeah. I'm not happy that Joe passed on him.

Comment

• No? ;)

Comment

• Nice pic of Trey and Tim:

439 likes, 3 comments - umhoops on July 24, 2015: "@tr3yburke @thardnat10n the league"

Comment

• TIMMAY scores 16 and hits the game-winner for the Knicks.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Wolverines in the NBA/PISTONS/NBA in general

Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                            TIMMAY
                            He will have a better NBA career than Burke
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I think it'll be close, but they both will have good careers.

Comment

• I'm watching a replay of the Knicks/Rockets game from Thursday night and TIMMAY is in the midst of a great sequence, leading a comeback. Over the last 3 or 4 minutes, he got fouled on a 3, made all the FTs, stole the ball from Harden and made a contested finger-roll and then hit a 3-pointer. He also has 2 rebounds.

I know his FG% isn't so hot thus far but he seems to be a rotation guy for the Knicks, even after JR Smith's return.

Comment

Working...
                                X