No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Comment

• Family Book...Forum Style

Wow.. I just read Coops news.
        I understand there are no words I can say to make you feel better. Hopefully you find some strength in God and your family. Although the pain will always be there, with time it will lessen and hopefully inspire yourself and your family to live and love deeper because every minute is precious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• well said.

Comment

• Talked to DL Sunday, keep him & his family in your thoughts & prayers as well. Chemo and meds are kicking his butt, but he sounds determined. Fuck Cancer.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
              Talked to DL Sunday, keep him & his family in your thoughts & prayers as well. Chemo and meds are kicking his butt, but he sounds determined. Fuck Cancer.
              Yes. Fuck Cancer.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                Talked to DL Sunday, keep him & his family in your thoughts & prayers as well. Chemo and meds are kicking his butt, but he sounds determined. Fuck Cancer.
                Tought about the fact he didn't made a post in the gameday thread on Sunday. Glad to know about him.
                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Thanks for the update Sharkbait.

Comment

• Brought my Dad home from hospital on Friday after almost 6 weeks. He's happier and is eating more. I've been going most nights to make sure he makes it up the stairs ok as his legs give way now and again. He won't have me put a bed up downstairs yet, also he's said he's not going into hospital again and is not taking his temperature anymore. I'm hoping he'll be well enough this weekend to take him out for the day (If he wants to!)
                    AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Glad your dad is feeling a bit better, Dean. I can understand why he'd rather be home than at the hospital.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Great news, Dean!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks for the update Dean. Glad to hear he is happier.

Comment

• Good news Dean.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Excellent news, Dean.

LFIJ, he will want to be home because with him being so poorly, getting something like MRSA would make him go downhill very quick. That's my theory anyway.
                              My own dad got a new knee about 6 months ago..... They wanted to keep him in a few days extra due to his haemoglobin levels being not quite right. Stubborn old git was like, "Na it's ok, give me those walking sticks, I'm outta here!"
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Well, he proved himself right I'm guessing.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X