No announcement yet.

Annual Ticket Wants and Offerings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just hit the email. I wonder if maggot-breath Brand-On! will be rebating season ticket holders some $$$ for our loyalty/stupidity. Or maybe discount next season's tickets...nahhhhh, probably not.

Are you ready for more football?

The Alumni Association is now offering a 3-game Michigan football package for only $150 – a $75 savings! The games included in the package are Miami, Utah and Maryland.

Buy your package by tomorrow (Thursday, September 4) at midnight ET and you will be guaranteed an opportunity to purchase (2) tickets to next season's home game against either Michigan State or Ohio State.

You must be a current member of the Alumni Association to purchase the 3-game package for this season and at the time of the Michigan State or Ohio State game next season.*

Don't delay. This offer ends Thursday at midnight!

*Game tickets will be mailed via US Postal Service on Monday, September 8th unless other arrangements are made in advance. Michigan State or Ohio State tickets will be available for purchase in spring 2015 to those who purchase this 3-game package and are a current member of the Alumni Association.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

With dynamic pricing, that offer for those two games could cost you a bundle.

If he'd said guaranteed at face, maybe not so bad.

Slippery little bastard.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

My Miami tickets are gone

Comment

Two for One to Utah. Let me know quickly so I can get them to anyone who wants them

Comment

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
            Two for One to Utah. Let me know quickly so I can get them to anyone who wants them
            I'll take your tickets if you pay me $50

Comment

Scalping is illegal, hope Dave Brandon doesn't find out.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Tickets have been sold

Comment

Two to UNLV in section 3. Two for the price of one-$75.00

Comment

Stan -- I think I'll take those.

Comment

They're yours. Give me contact info via private message and I'll send them out. You can pay by check once you receive the tickets.

Comment

tickets went out to you today

Comment

Looking for 3 (would settle for two) tickets for any of the games in Sept-Oct. I've got a friend/co-worker who is coming over from Europe those two months and he wants to attend a "real American sporting event". Please let me know if something becomes available.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Jon, do you have Doug's telephone number/email Address?

PM me and I'll get them to you.
                            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Jon:

I can get you Ohio State tickets, but otherwise a M game is a decent facsimile of a real American sporting event.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X