Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan....

Comment

No, I'm talking about exactly what just happened.

Rudock was given the opportunity there to put a drive together. Score a TD and make it 21 - 6. Fail.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

D' looks like crap...wasn't expecting that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          I'm confused. So you don't think M will get separation? Or you are trying toto sawhen they do it is important?

Cause I've seen a lot of good teams let lesser teams hang around. he
          Are you still confused?

14-13 M. The underdog hangs around.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Ha! You love your cliches'. I don't care if they put them away in the 1st half or later on.

Comment

There's no confusion about Rudock

Comment

Rudock hasn't been good, but there wasn't much there for him there. Minny gave bringing the house away and they didn't do anything about it. No one was open either.

Comment

Not a big fan of Todd Blackledge as a color guy but he just pointed out Minny has 5 explosive plYs, M has none.

Just then Rudock biffs a throw to Butt, M fails on 4th down, turnover.

Comment

Almost looked like a poorly executed and slow developing screen.

Comment

Jeezus...should have been a pick. F me.

Comment

2 TO's, underthrows, overthrows; another day in the life of Jake "game-manager" Rudock.
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

That was a Jim Schwartz challenge.

Comment

I don't blame Rudock for the failed 4th down but he has been garbage ofr the most part.

And more pixy dust for Minny.

Comment

not a wise challenge.

Comment

Rudock doing what he can to gift the game to the Gophers.

Comment

Working...
                                X