No announcement yet.

Michigan vs Central Florida - Game Day/Post Game Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a truth-and-reconciliation comission. Acknowledge, accept and learn from the atrocities of the past.

Comment

Cmong........has the U ever been known for that?

No. The culture there seems to cling to whatever albatross is lurking at the moment.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        They should put his picture up....

But it should be that angry red-faced grimacey thing that he does when his QB makes a bad read.
        How about the time he was crying on the sideline? What a disgrace.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

What game was he crying on the sidelines? I only remember him crying at the year end banquet

Comment

He cried like a baby and a couple pressers also, never on the sidelines.

Comment

That was such an embarrassment hiring him. It was obvious this wasn't going to work from jump street. I don't really care if they have a picture of him or not because to me the DickRod and Hoke eras were the dark ages.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

it does come off as a bit petty though
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  He cried like a baby and a couple pressers also, never on the sidelines.
                  He did cry during a game. They were getting their asses kicked. I think Buchanan commented on it and probably remembers.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

[youtube]tzUhsngrONA[/youtube]

[youtube]KWpNvCyVd6o[/youtube]

Comment

Comment

That leads me to an idea -- I need the meanest Harbaugh-glare photo there is. Put it up at my desk for whenever I need to get in gear.

Comment

You just need this on your computer screen.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            [youtube]tzUhsngrONA[/youtube]

[youtube]KWpNvCyVd6o[/youtube]
                            That misplay by Tater is pretty tear-inducing. Maybe he should've been called Onion instead.

Comment

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Not even aware of the shame you should be feeling at this point. #secwest

Comment

Working...
                                X