Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If DSL had .25 cents for every time he's been told to go F himself, he wouldn't have to work at McDonald's.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• If OP paid Hack a buck every time he called him gay or inferred he was gay,OP would be broke.

Comment

• I fully agree with that.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Someone tell the assholes at osu that Dave Brandon is available for their AD in case they've tired of Gene Smith. I'm sure that I and several thousand others will be glad to help out by writing Dave a glowing letter of reference.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            If AlabamAlum was here, he'd smack you with his purse ...
            Hmmmm...
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Also, hello.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hello AA. Welcome aboard.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Hello AA. Welcome aboard.
                  Thanks. Just driving through. Wouldn't want to drop a 5000 word pro SEC essay on you.

Comment

• Those things do tend to break on impact when dropped. Hope you stick around nonetheless. I do like the elephant as a mascot. Unique.

Comment

• Thanks. I know many of the people here from the old CNNSI boards, and after that, Worldcrossing. It's a bit of a nostalgia visit if nothing else.

Comment

• Stick around for awhile, AA.

If for nothing more than to irritate the snot out of Mr. Talent ESQ... :-)
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I still "talk" to Talent on occasion. And he always irritated me as much as I irritated him, so it was a wash.

Comment

• Good lord.

Fortunately, this will last as long as it takes OP to post from his 100 ft luxury yacht moored somewhere in the Caribbean. Of the legions of overly-justified OP detractors, AA is certainly near the top.

AlabamAlum:

Fear the 50 yard FG attempt
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh. OP.

Anyway, I do not remember you. Have you changed names?

That FG return was gut wrenching, but what an exciting finish.

Comment

• iam416=The Talent. Idiot.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X