No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to say, I totally thought they should just eat it and hold on to their assets. They were able to move down a few spots, pick up an extra pick, and get rid of the contract? That's a great move. Maybe Holland still has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Comment

• It was nice but it would have been even nicer had we not had to make that trade to shed Dats. Arizona got a great prospect in Chychrun.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        It was nice but it would have been even nicer had we not had to make that trade to shed Dats. Arizona got a great prospect in Chychrun.
        Is that who the Wings would have drafted? I think we all like to look at the players we missed out on not trading up, but it's hard to tell specially with only a 4 slot difference who our teams would draft if nothing changed. It could have been any of the other three or exactly whom the drafted.

The fact is shit happens Dats has spent the last 3 years dreaming if going home to finish out his Hockey career. He left, Holland did great to minimize the impact. Let's give Cholowski a chance. I mean he's no Ebron.
        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• I like the Wings' draft. They picked up 4D 2F and 1 Goalie.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• They should have been drafting D years ago when they realized Smith or Kindl werent progressing. A little too late.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              I like the Wings' draft. They picked up 4D 2F and 1 Goalie.
              They also signed the free agent D-man from U of Maine (Renouf).

Comment

• Red Wings re-sign Drew Miller to a one-year contract worth $1.025 Million

Comment

• He's great on the PK and its cheap.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yea, if he can bounce back after being hurt all last year. He's what 33? would rather see fresh faces, but this will help keep the streak alive.... and from what I have read shows Helm the door, so we got that.

Comment

• That's how I read it too.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Yea, if he can bounce back after being hurt all last year. He's what 33? would rather see fresh faces, but this will help keep the streak alive.... and from what I have read shows Helm the door, so we got that.
                        Working to keep the streak alive over all else is exactly the problem.

Comment

• Early indications are Toronto is the front runner for Stamkos
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Early indications are Toronto is the front runner for Stamkos
                            Don't trust the polls.

Comment

• Oh believe me I'm not. Last time I put faith in hockey FA those same sources said we're getting Suter and his running mate. Shows how that one turned out.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Man I wish we'd have gotten Suter
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X