No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jambos play Celtic in the League Cup and the Cabbage draw Dundee United.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...rlabs=61%20p$2

Comment

• All the fans wanted was a home draw, and they got it. A very winnable game I'm thinking FL.

And I'm actually hoping the jambofuckers beat Celtic @ Shitecastle. I feel the Cabbage could handle the jambocuntoids at this moment in time.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        And I'm actually hoping the jambofuckers beat Celtic @ Shitecastle.
        Isn't that blasphemy?

Comment

• It definitely is bad, but there hasn't been a trophy at Easter Road since 2007....... Really need Celtic out of the competition.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Excellent result tonight for Septem's favourites, Benfica. 2-1 win away @ Atletico Madrid in the Champions League group stages.

Both Manshyster clubs win, but who gives a fk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              It definitely is bad, but there hasn't been a trophy at Easter Road since 2007....... Really need Celtic out of the competition.
              Here is the thing Marko, you are playing with fire. By rooting for the Jambos, you face the possible reality that the Cabbage fall on the Jambos march to the League Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Here is the thing Marko, you are playing with fire. By rooting for the Jambos, you face the possible reality that the Cabbage fall on the Jambos march to the League Cup.
                Not a problem......., the Hibees would ease past those stinking pricks, no worries! Hibs are actually playing decent stuff......, the JFWs, not so much.

Comment

• It isn't going to end well for Jose in his second go with Chelsea.

Comment

• Chelsea has looked, how do you say it - disinterested. I think they are simply tired of Jose's schtick. Just listening to him in press conferences is enough to make you turn the channel, can't imagine having to listen to him everyday. Who in their right mind sits their Captain when healthy? It's nuts, even if Terry is 34.

Comment

• Yeah I don't get the guy. He's had so much success but the dude is so insecure. Maybe the closest parallel is Larry Brown.

Comment

• The guy is just insecure, because nothing else explains why he keeps playing Ivanovic. Nobody questions the self-proclaimed "chosen one"......

That said, it's time for them to move beyond Terry, he's pretty much done. They tried to bully Everton for Stones and it backfired. Zouma was supposed to be the next stalwart in their defense and he looks lost defensively.

Comment

• Yes, it's good to see Chelsea being shite again. Hopefully their fans disappear AGAIN. There is nothing better than hearing 50K Arsenal fans sing, "Where were you when you were shit?" And always been in agreement with negativeness towards Mourinho. Fuck off, Jose, you pretentious twat.

Everton v Liverpool today. Fancy the toffees for this one.

Comment

• The Brodge has gotten the sack. It was time.

Comment

• Way, way too much money poured into that team for him not to be sacked. So the Reds are going to get Klopped?

Comment

• If you read the Mirror, his availability was the reason why the ax fell today.

Comment

Working...
                                X