No announcement yet.

In Memory of Ned T Elbows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are still missed and often in my thoughts, my friend!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I remember him back when he was "Montana Dave." I called him Snuffy Smith on acid. Fun dude and missed by all.

Comment

• Bump.

Nutin goin on in football but still remembering those who had a passion for it.

This bump is for Ned, Skate, Yoop, and JB (haven't heard from him in so long, can only assume).

Comment

• Good bump, malto.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I don't post often here, but just wanted to say this: of all the Lion Forum posters, Ned stands out as the most memorable, so unique and interesting, both for what he said and how he said it.

He was around back in the days of the Lions and U of M Forums on the Freep, wasn't he? It's hard to believe he's been gone for so long, yet so many people still get "digital smiles" at the mere mention of his name.

Comment

• Yes he was Rob. He went by Montana Dave prior to Ned. He said he wasn't getting much attention as Montana Dave to he create his ned character and the rest is history...............
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
                I don't post often here, but just wanted to say this: of all the Lion Forum posters, Ned stands out as the most memorable, so unique and interesting, both for what he said and how he said it.

He was around back in the days of the Lions and U of M Forums on the Freep, wasn't he? It's hard to believe he's been gone for so long, yet so many people still get "digital smiles" at the mere mention of his name.
                Yup. The internet became a valuable thing for people that have common interests.

The real joy however, comes from getting to meet fellow Lions fans celebrating a common passion.

I did not get to meet Skate, JB or Yoop. Would have been proud to be able to.

Ned did come to a Forum game and it is still one to be talked about.

Hopefully now that there is a team that can be competitive, there will be new opportunities to meet more diehard fans.

Comment

• Amen Mark.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• ....for the gripper.

......and Ned, too!

Comment

• Good Call Mark

wouldn't be right not to pay tribute to all the forumites who have fallen.

Ned and crew who have passed here is to another Lions season!
                      Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Here, here............................
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• +1

You guys have the best seat in the house. We might need a little help fellas, do what you can.
                          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Ned, please keep the gang up there sober enough until kickoff!

Miss you all!

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                              Ned, please keep the gang up there sober enough until kickoff!

Miss you all!
                              Uhhhhhh, that would be Skates or Yoops job. Neds job would be assembling the crowd.

Comment

• LOL. Very true, Malto. I thought similar when I read YT's post.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X