Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I had a bowel resection. Lost a few inches of my colon, which was famously lampooned (in good humor) by the denizens of CNNSI (or maybe Worldcrossing - memories fade).
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Exactly what I had.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Did a little housekeeping. Removed old stuck threads and these sank to the date of their last post. Sticky threads all marked in green, the rest have a different marking to differentiate them. After all, 55 days and counting .......
        Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; July 10, 2016, 06:36 AM.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/gT_Y7xg6P7k[/ame]
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• A quick administrative note:

A reminder to everyone that here in the Michigan Forum, personal attacks are against the rules. A good rule of thumb might be to re-read your post a couple of times before you post. When we're all speaking in person, with a cold drink and a good bratwurst, its easier to tell the difference from when people are seriously attacking you verbally, or when they're kidding. We don't have the face-to-face advantage in here, so lets try to keep that in mind.

I apologize if I've been asleep at the wheel a bit in here lately. I've had other things on my mind.

That said, .. Bama sucks ...

that is all ...

Wiz: illegal kick

Comment

• Re-read your post and pretend it was directed at you, how would you take it?

Comment

• Well, FTR.. I re-read that more than twice before I posted it, and felt it made the point I wanted to make.

So, I read it again at your request.

About the only thing I found offensive was the comment directed toward Wiz, which was "illegal kick".

Wiz and I have been bantering about the illegal kick for over a decade now. I think he can handle the jab.

Other than that, I see nothing wrong with what I said, .. but I'm sure you or someone else will enlighten me.... So, I'll wait.

Comment

• **sigh**

Comment

• My message wasn't directed at anyone, anything anyone said that might've been offensive went over my head or I skimmed through the message.

I find my advice I offered above extremely useful for myself. When I think about my thoughts/opinions I like to change the subjects involved in whatever I'm speak (or thinking) of. Gives myself a fresher perspective on a lot of things and you can see where my bias' or faulty logic arises.

Comment

• but is talent really a human being.....?
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I dunno, Ent. I've been told he is, but I can't personally vouch for that.

Comment

• I can, I've actually met him. Aside from rooting for osu, that cesspool of everything that is evil, he's a pretty good chap.

Comment

• jeff has been possessed...
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Don't look into his eyes, Jeff!!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                but is talent really a human being.....?
                                He's not a man...or machine...he's VERMIN!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X