No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're correct - Stafford is solidly mediocre and that is all he'll ever be. The man has NEVER made a play to beat a winning team (3- 49). The man has NEVER made a play to win a playoff game.

Comment

• So you're saying there's a chance?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Not even the slightest, you're hanging your hope on the fact that he's a lot of come from behind victories last year. If you actually knew anything about Stafford you would know that he is tied for 5th of active QBs in that category. The four ahead of him have play in the league much longer than he has. The fact is, Stafford is an expert at coming from behind to beat losing teams, winning teams...... not so much.

Comment

• Luckily you are not a fan of the team and don't watch the games so it doesn't affect you any.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
            The fact is, Stafford is an expert at coming from behind to beat losing teams, winning teams...... not so much.
            Again. You're confusing Stafford with Brady. There's very few players in the NFL that can solely win a game by themselves. Stafford isn't one of them. He needs help in doing so. He can't throw the ball to himself, catch it then suit up on defense and stop the other team.

Your problem is that you're so tunnel visioned to Stafford being the problem you can't see all the other holes. Hopefully Quinn can continue to plug away and we can see what we really have.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• @dpat

That's fn stoopid.

I'm a fan that watches all the time and the facts are damning against Stafford. In me comparing Marino and Rivers to Stafford playing behind crappy olines was to show that there seems to be indisputable evidence after all these years that Stafford is a choker (cant win against winning teams). I'm not even asking for playoff or Superbowl wins yet, just beat a winning team for starters.

FF stats don't do it for real fans.
              Last edited by Panoptes; May 20, 2017, 05:01 PM.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• For many years Matt Ryan has received much of the same doubters in ATL. Then all of the sudden they get a running game, and OL and change up some D and they're in the SuperBowl.

The comparison is valid.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  For many years Matt Ryan has received much of the same doubters in ATL. Then all of the sudden they get a running game, and OL and change up some D and they're in the SuperBowl.

The comparison is valid.
                  Not true.

He did not have an abysmal record his entire career against winning NFL teams. In fact he was on a (something like) 33-7 home field run early in his career ('08-12) that showed he had game. I assure you, better team around him or not, he was beating winning teams during that stretch.
                  Last edited by Panoptes; May 20, 2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    @dpat

That's fn stoopid.
                    I am just pointing out what he has already said.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• He also rightfully said that there is no need to watch every game when you know the end game.

Those of us that do commit so much time to watching and paying for this tripe are indeed the kooks.

Comment

For many years Matt Ryan has received much of the same doubters in ATL. Then all of the sudden they get a running game, and OL and change up some D and they're in the SuperBowl.

The comparison is valid.
                        Why do you have to make shit up?

Comment

• You're a broken record. I have no idea why I took you off my block list.

That'll change.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Order restored

This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

You're a broken record. I have no idea why I took you off my block list.

That'll change.
                              Yeah, and Matt Stafford, the Lions and your mindless excuses aren't.

Comment

• You realize that this is a website populated by fans of the Lions, who root for the Lions, right?

There's lots of websites that aren't, out there on the interwebs.

Stop letting the Lions shortcomings define you. Don't want to be a loser, after all.

Stafford sux. Barry sucked. Etc. Etc. The sky is falling and there is no reason to hope for anything different.

The Lions suckitude doesn't matter one iota to you, and doesn't affect your life one way or the other right? There is probably a really interesting site out there discussing camel testicle boil treatments, or elephant anal fissures that you might find more interesting, and less stressful to participate in.

Dinner always tastes better when you have resolved a good case of rhino conjuctivitus for goodness sake.
                                Last edited by dpatnod; May 21, 2017, 01:13 AM.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X