No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
      A great QB can make a shit coach into a mediocre coach.

You know, like 27-21 in 3 years.
      Actually a great QB made him 24-8 over a two year period.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        That's actually a pretty good question, as whenever Brady has been out (for whatever reason), the Patriots have just kept on winning. I doubt they win 4... but yeah, I think the Patriots win at least 1 Super Bowl with someone other than Brady.
        Bill Belichick has a career record of 237-115, 201-71 with New England. Brady's record is 183-52. Belichick's all time record without Brady is 54-63, in New England without Brady, his record is 18-19.

So no, New England doesn't "just keep winning" when Brady is out (for what ever reason).

Comment

• dwt, you've got a little Brady sack on your chin buddy.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            dwt, you've got a little Brady sack on your chin buddy.
            Why do you need to attack? Seriously, why? I provide facts, and you see a need to attack? How fucking pathetic.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If only my granny from the olden days could walk into this room right now, .......
                "RIGHT (<---- loud, making us all shit our pants) put the American football AWAY, don't want to hear the name Stafford AGAIN..... BED, lights out, and SLEEP!!! If I hear another WORD.........."

She never ever finished that sentence. We never found out what she'd do. She was too much of scary bastard to find out.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• She would have no doubt cloned Tom Brady.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    As usual, you miss the point - but you are coast guard and it is expected, you do struggle in finding anything intelligent to add to any discussion. Thus the resorting to attacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Got to love the Coast Guard - you can always count on them to double down on stupid.

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• Ooooo. Burnnn
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dwt must be getting real heated.

Comment

• You'd think someone who works so intimately in the secret agencies of the government as a double-naught spy would have more respect for the enlisted men and women in uniform.

Comment

Working...
                                X