No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Imagine if several people were on ignore:

This message is hidden because Jaadam is on your ignore list, but it looks like he's replying to something dwt said who's on your ignore list, but I think Dpat will sort it, well hopefully he will but you'll never know because he's on your ignore list. I'll ask Chemiclord. OH, no, that bitch ass mouth (or BAM) is on your ignore list also. Shiiiiiiit.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• This message is hidden because Scottish Bawbags should be out washing elephants. ;-)
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The elephant washing was done ages ago. It's 21:45, time to choke the chicken soon!
            9 out of 10 men choke the chicken...... the other 1 is a lyin' bstd!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• LOL.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                This message is hidden because Scottish Bawbags should be out washing elephants. ;-)
                lol

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                The elephant washing was done ages ago. It's 21:45, time to choke the chicken soon!
                9 out of 10 men choke the chicken...... the other 1 is a lyin' bstd!
                when is "going get your nails done like pu$$y instead of meeting up with jaadam to get drunk when he comes through to Edinburgh" time?

people don't forget!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Good thing Rudock isn't the suckiest to suck. The next Tom Brady!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dh_Ajc4CUY"]Jake Rudock on first year development - YouTube[/ame]
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    lol

when is "going get your nails done like pu$$y instead of meeting up with jaadam to get drunk when he comes through to Edinburgh" time?

people don't forget!
                    And you ain't forgetting! Baws well and truly busted over this!

Speaking of Nail bars,..... drove past what used to be an excellent tattoo shop on Monday, ----> it's a fkn nail bar now! Tattoo artist moved back through to Motherwell. I know this because I asked when I was in getting the new Shelacs in a gorgeous turquoise!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      You'd think someone who works so intimately in the secret agencies of the government as a double-naught spy would have more respect for the enlisted men and women in uniform.
                      I do, for a real service.

Comment

• Ooooooo. He got me again.

[ame]https://youtu.be/WdiOLKWoTU8[/ame]
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          You'd think someone who works so intimately in the secret agencies of the government as a double-naught spy would have more respect for the enlisted men and women in uniform.
                          Plus, I have absolutely no respect for him. All he does is spews, hate, intolerance and lies. Notice how he constantly attacks me just because I say something he doesn't like, he does the same to others.

He's an embarrassment to all the men and women who wear and have worn a uniform.

Comment

• Attached Files
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dwt must be on the attack again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                This message is hidden because Scottish Bawbags should be out washing elephants. ;-)
                                Dpatnod wins!
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X