Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    We all know you love the Raiders and Donkeys..
    I do. I absolutely love seeing them lose.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      You can head over to the Michigan Forum if you want other teams fanbase. Its pretty much everyone but Michigan fans there.
      No, I'm not sure I want to be the unwanted tit in a forum of a team I don't follow. I'd much prefer those fucking arseholes (Bears, Vikings, Fudgers) to descend upon the Lions forum.

How sad a life must those Jambo bastards lead that they feel the need to bring their retarded, thick as shit wisdom to a Hibs forum? Never been on the Hearts Kickback forum in my life. Not saying I regard Michigan fans as total cunts like Jambos....., but I like to follow the fortunes of the Spartans and thats good enough for me.

So....,., Jaadam....... get your fucking BLUE arse tae the Spartans thread ya Tanzanian, rum guzzlin bawsac.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        No, I'm not sure I want to be the unwanted tit in a forum of a team I don't follow. I'd much prefer those fucking arseholes (Bears, Vikings, Fudgers) to descend upon the Lions forum.

How sad a life must those Jambo bastards lead that they feel the need to bring their retarded, thick as shit wisdom to a Hibs forum? Never been on the Hearts Kickback forum in my life. Not saying I regard Michigan fans as total cunts like Jambos....., but I like to follow the fortunes of the Spartans and thats good enough for me.

So....,., Jaadam....... get your fucking BLUE arse tae the Spartans thread ya Tanzanian, rum guzzlin bawsac.

Yeah, what he said, Jaadam, ya maize and blue lovin tit!

Comment

• :D:D

Comment

• Loving that Searay....... two minutes later you thought, "oh fk, better add a smiley!

Quite right too..... that Jaadam is a proper huffy bstd!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Shit........ :D :D

Comment

• No one likes either one of you pricks!

:D
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The off-season is getting really boring, so I wanted to liven it up.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lwIQZHZbic"]Is It Possible That Matthew Stafford Is a Better QB Than Aaron Rodgers? - YouTube[/ame]
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Pfffffttttttt. He thinks other players matter?
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That's actually a good question to ask. If we're talking about prime Rodgers vs prime Stafford, the answer is "hahahahahahahahahah lol no." But if we're to compare the two as they are right now? That answer is a definitive, "ya know... maybe?"

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        If we're talking about prime Rodgers vs prime Stafford, the answer is "hahahahahahahahahah lol no."
                        How about in 2015 with Stafford's injured prime rib?
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                          Meh. Didn't have the proper seasoning, in my opinion. You could tell it wasn't ready and needed more time before its best flavor could come through.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            Pfffffttttttt. He thinks other players matter?
                            They do matter, but not if your QB is......you know....Mediocre.

Comment

• Mission to Mars must be over...
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                                He would have needed some superior sides to go along with it. The best baked beans, corn bread......you know the stuff that would hide the fact that the hero of the plate isn't all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X