No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Stafford was in the MVP talk until dat Leonard Floyd hurt Matt's finger.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      Matthew Stafford was in the MVP talk until dat Leonard Floyd hurt Matt's finger.
      All because Zenner couldnt block
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        Matthew Stafford was in the MVP talk until they got to the difficult part of the schedule.
        Fixed that for you

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          Yeah..... wtf do NFL players know? Amiright?
          That and a dollar will get you a cheap cup of coffee.

Comment

'Top 100 Players of 2017': No. 31 Matthew Stafford

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is voted the 31st-best player in the NFL by his peers on "Top 100 Players of 2017".
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is voted the 31st-best player in the NFL by his peers on "Top 100 Players of 2017".
              Bah! What do other players know? Why would you trust them over the word of a faceless double-naught spy who admits to barely watching the games?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Matthew Stafford was in the MVP talk until they got to the difficult part of the schedule.

Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                Fixed that for you
                That is fkn hilarious. Laughed my ass off. Cheers.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  Bah! What do other players know? Why would you trust them over the word of a faceless double-naught spy who admits to barely watching the games?
                  Exactly. That list can go straight up an elephant's ass on the end of a selfie stick!
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Exactly. That list can go straight up an elephant's ass on the end of a selfie stick!
                    Yeah, be careful with that, man. I lost my selfie stick in there. Had to go in and look.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      Well, since you value the trust the assessment of players so much....."Chicago Bears edge rusher Pernell McPhee said despite Stafford possessing the best arm in the league, he?s not a top quarterback. ?I was just talking about that, and I was like, ?He?s nowhere near the top 10 quarterbacks in the NFL,?? McPhee said. ?He?s definitely not in my top 10. I had Kirk Cousins over him.?"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Originally Posted by UKBB View Post

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Opinions are like elephant assholes.

Full of selfie sticks.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

Opinions are like elephant assholes.

Full of selfie sticks.
                            But you appear to be hanging your hat on those opinions and as you have pointed out they don't mean dick. BTW this is the fourth time he's been on that list, how many playoff wins has it translated into?

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally Posted by UKBB View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X