Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, fuck OSU, but what the fuck?

Comment

• Two failed drug tests=permanent suspension under B10 rules.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - They like them Grown & Sexy!-

In the sec that is just a lecture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• And you don't even have to make eye contact. You can be on your phone for up to 49% of its duration for a first offense, but afterward that drops to 25%.

Comment

• East Carolina > VaTech > oLIEo
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Wisconsin > BYU > Texas > Oklahoma > Alabama

Comment

• 628 yards to Kent State's 126. Third shutout in Urban's 2+ years (the others being Florida A&M and Purdue).

Worst team we will see all year

Comment

• Meyer tells HBO's 'Real Sports' that he thought he was dying in 2009. I was 'mentally broke' he says, lost 37 pounds, and in constant depression

Ohio State coach Urban Meyer told HBO Real Sports he was depressed while coaching at Florida in 2009, lost 37 pounds and was "mentally broke."

Comment

• Where Urban abused copious amounts of drugs and alcohol making the landing in Columbus an obvious choice.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Yeah if he was depressed and thought he was dying in Florida one can only imagine what he feels like living in Columbus, the site where if the world need an enema they would inser the tube.

Comment

• It's a pretty nice place, Stan. You should move here.

Comment

• Just say No Herbie!

Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer told reporters he was mentally broke when he coached at the University of Florida in 2009 and relied on a mixture of alcohol and Ambien to sleep, according to an upcoming report from HBO's 'Real Sports' cited by ESPN's Brett McMurphy.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            It's a pretty nice place, Stan. You should move here.

DSL, I was in Burt ReynoldsBurg the other day, exit 112 off I-70, why the ancient graveyard on the corner by Walgreens? Pisqah Cemetery, Creepy. I don't care if Pocahontas is interred there, that is why we have bulldozers.
                            Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 23, 2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• I live pretty close to there. Exit 112 is a three mile barrage of retail and restaurant chains that is all still fairly new. Pickerington was a small town just 20 years ago and now it's booming. I would equate the area to the Avon/Avon Lake suburbs 20 miles west of downtown Cleveland. Coincidentally there is a very old cemetery up there too that's now been surrounding by retail and shopping centers.

Were you at the Starbucks? I think that's right next to the cemetery

Comment

• Yes, it's at a busy intersection (Tussing Rd?) and essentially sits in a drugstore parking lot.

Caught some football and lunch at the Wild Wings, lots of new development, also in Grove City, looking at some commercial development opportunities. Some big companies investing in Columbus as of late.

Comment

Working...
                                X