No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Rutgers Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a really strong RichRod at Michigan vibe from watching Rutgers on Saturday night.

Comment

• I like that he doesn't try to pass the buck.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I like his perpetual scowl.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I like the fact we kicked his ass like it has never been kicked before in front of a whole slew of recruits.

Comment

• Well yeah there is that.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
              Holding a camp with UfM the same day Harbaugh held his camp in NJ

I believe Harbaugh had offered to do a camp with Ash, but Ash declined and did one with his good buddy, Urban on the same day. I'm sure Urban promised not to recruit any good players from NJ as part of the bargain.

Ash started his "Fence the Garden" campaign in response to the number of recruits Michigan has taken from NJ in recent years. Got the fan base fired up to the point where they regard Jabrill Peppers and Rashan Gary as traitors for not going to Rutgers and consider Jim Harbaugh as Satan. Apparently thought it would be a good idea to invite around 200 recruits to the game. Historians believe that the outcome of The Battle of the Little Bighorn took longer to decide.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
              X