No announcement yet.

Wolverines in the NBA/PISTONS/NBA in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulls decided to be the first team to officially resign from the 2017-18 season.

And wow, Gordon's season with the Celtics just ended with one of the worst injuries I've ever seen in basketball

Comment

• Knee??

Comment

• Lower leg/ankle. Pointing in the wrong direction.

Silent arena, players praying...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Shit. Glad I missed it. Hes a good dude.

Comment

• Very gruesome. They didn't show closeups on replay later but right after it happened they did and...ugh. Feel awful for him.

Comment

• ....and that just paved the way for the cavs to get bludgeoned by golden state again.

Comment

• Yeah, it was awful. Really like him, too.

Cavs were a lock anyway. Hopefully he'll make it back by April so the Cs can maybe give the Cavs a series.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Very gruesome. They didn't show closeups on replay later but right after it happened they did and...ugh. Feel awful for him.
                  Yep. Choked me up a bit. Poor guy.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    ....and that just paved the way for the cavs to get bludgeoned by golden state again.
                    Heh. I forget who said it (maybe Barkley?) but the addition of Hayward means the Celtics lose to the Cavs in 6 instead of 5 games.

But I hate seeing this for the guy. Horrible at any point but in the first few minutes with a new team...just awful.

Comment

• The Celtics have announced it was an ankle fracture. My wife's half ass assessment from the picture she saw on my daughter's snap chat was probably a fracture of tibia and fibula with ligament damage to the deltoid ligament.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        The Celtics have announced it was an ankle fracture. My wife's half ass assessment from the picture she saw on my daughter's snap chat was probably a fracture of tibia and fibula with ligament damage to the deltoid ligament.
                        Yeah, I'm no doctor, but it was obviously a serious break. Feet aren't supposed to point the way that one was. I would imagine surgery, pins, long term rehab, maybe even a career ender.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Heh. I forget who said it (maybe Barkley?) but the addition of Hayward means the Celtics lose to the Cavs in 6 instead of 5 games.

But I hate seeing this for the guy. Horrible at any point but in the first few minutes with a new team...just awful.
                          Yeah I always thought Cleveland was the favorite, now it's no series....thank the Lord you were taking notes from ol Chuck though! ;-)

Comment

• Heh @ all these old posts assuming the Cavs make the Finals easily...

HAIL KING JAMES

Comment

• You should be a Houston fan right now DSL

Comment

• Cavs-Warriors Part Quatro.

yawn
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X