Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO!

HAAAAAAAREE HAAAAAAAREE HAAAAAAAAREE!!!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Missed ya Marko.

Comment

• Ken Holland would not confirm his status for next season, but a source said he'll remain general manager of the Detroit Red Wings.

I heard this on the radio but they said something like Holland will be back next season "with or without a contract". I'm not sure what that means. But with all the draft picks and the current state of the roster it just seems to make sense to go in a new direction under a new GM.

Comment

• Some are speculating it is because the Wings have their sights on Yzerman who's contract runs through next year and Holland may be a steward until they can make a full court press to attract Yzerman.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• If that's true, then make a trade offer for Yzerman and let him use all the draft picks. You don't let a lame duck GM waste em.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Exactly. You don't let a lame duck GM make those selections. Also, I think Yzerman to Detroit is not likely. He's got a good situation in Tampa. He may have played here but does he have the same loyalty to Chris Ilitch that he had to Mike Ilitch? Detroit is going to take a lot of time to fix.

Comment

• I just noticed that the Blackhawks missed the playoffs. How is that possible with the genius of Scotty Bowman still behind the scenes? Weird...

Comment

• Holland just got a 2 year extension.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Everybody in the world could get their name on the Stanley Cup...... it?s fucking huge.
                    It's supposed to be, it's like the FA Cup in England.

Comment

• The Wings will have the 6th pick in the draft. Too bad. I was hoping they could get Dahlin.

Comment

• They can trade up for him, they have some ammo.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• What would it take to get him? By all accounts, this guy is another Lidstrom. I don't think Buffalo is going to give that up unless they get something very valuable in return.

I don't think the Wings are in a position to give up talent and I'm not sure they have anything that other teams really want.

Comment

• There's no way #1 is traded. This Dahlin guy is a generational talent. The Wings do have 7 picks in the first three rounds. They need to do their research and take BPA each time.

Comment

• it’s been awhile so let me catch up.

Holland is staying!!! Are you f’ing serious!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                There's no way #1 is traded. This Dahlin guy is a generational talent. The Wings do have 7 picks in the first three rounds. They need to do their research and take BPA each time.
                                This.. we don?t have the ammo to get Dahlin. The kid is being likened to Lids.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X