No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably didn't take the news his liver was shot too well. He was a small man with a way too big drinking habit.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Verne Troyer reportedly had 3 times the legal limit of alcohol in his system at the time of his death

Comment

• So...one beer?
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Cold!

Cold beer

Comment

• I live about 8 miles from Verne's boyhood home. Following the Austin Powers movies, they used to put his senior pic with a "home of Verne Troyer" sign just outside the village. People kept stealing them so now they just have a sign, no pic.

Comment

• Wow I cant imagine a little guy like that with a drinking problem.....The deck is stacked against him already....still enjoyed his character.

Comment

• Sad story. I cut him off from my hotel mini bar more than once. Too expensive and I needed his spot at the bar to keep my leftovers cool.
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Yeah as really heard he was a wild party guy that Verne. May he find peace.
                  Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Passepartout, what a lovely photo!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Comment

• One of my favorite coaches ever... RIP

Longtime NFL coach Chuck Knox dead at 86

By*Samuel Chamberlain | Fox News

Chuck Knox, who led the Los Angeles Rams to five consecutive division titles in the 1970s (F U Vikings for thwarting the Rams so often) and later guided the Seattle Seahawks to their first two playoff appearances, has died at the age of 86.

Comment

• He was once a Lions assistant. After he left for the Rams the Lions wanted him back but iirc he was under contract and the Rams wanted a lot to give him up. "Ground Chuck" RIP. Very good coach.

Comment

• Margot Kidder dead

Troubled actress famous for role as Lois Lane in Superman films was 69

Hopefully she has found her forever safe bush

Comment

• She was recently interviewed by the Drew and Mike podcast. She sounded a bit off but okay for the most part.

Comment

• Dwight Clark passed away. RIP Dwight. You were a great one.
                                Last edited by DanO; June 4, 2018, 06:40 PM.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X