• Show
Clear All

• You love me and you know it DSL...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hi, guys. Please vote or comment here:

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Please don't overlook this thread. If we can all help out with forum expenses then it won't keep falling to Deb to keep the lights on.

Comment

• Thanks for the note, bimmer 84. I had not noticed the PayPal link for donations on the top of the page until today. I did my part, now the rest of youz here need to do yours. The link is in the top right hand corner of the main Michigan Football Forum page.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I chipped in. I'm good with whatever changes Deb and her infinite wisdom decides.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Done

Comment

• Thank you, guys!!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• ..... now we just need Wiz to step up and give that dollar he was thinking about donating.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Deb, will you please take a post dated check from wiz?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      Deb, will you please take a post dated check from wiz?
                      S&H Green Stamps?
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think Wiz collects the red stamps. Green ones are from them thar hoity toity stores.
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thank you, hodgkal!!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The place is looking spiffy, Deb!

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                The place is looking spiffy, Deb!
                                Thank you! Be sure to look at the Forum Administration thread in the Lions forum for some tips!!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X