No announcement yet.

I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• [ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukznXQ3MgN0[/ame]
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Very best Trump voice:

?Dpatnawwwwd, that waaaaaas, the most fake news video, I?ve ever seen........, in my life! Or is it, I?ve ever saaaaw? I don?t know....... seeeeen, saaaaaaw, I don?t give a fuck....... so fuck You, and your fake news video!?
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Let me just say, the Scottish social meda is fake, folks. It's just fake. Has anyone verified that Marko is 69?. No. Because its fake. Fake news folks. Bigly.

Have a.nice day.
          Last edited by dpatnod; May 21, 2018, 02:37 AM.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Very best Trump voice:

?Dpatnawwwwd....... the Scottish people and the Scottish media are nawwwwwt fake, they very much exist with huge cawwwwwcks under their skirts, both men and wimin! There is nuuuuuthing fake about Scotland. I have the golf courses to prove it. And let me tell the world todaaaay..... it?s flat....... the pond doesn?t exist, it?s fake, ..... big time fake pawwwwnd, ......... Americans can walk to Scotland and mess their wigs up playing golf with me. Bring me some dunkin donuuuuts and a fresh cream apple turnover....... no...... that?s not an American footbawwwwwl term, ....., that?s a cake from Agnes at the cawwwrner store. Get your fucking arses in gear people. Or is that you?re...... your, you?re...... Who gives a fuck, Americans.?
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Heh... May I barge in?

Q: What's the definition of a Scottish Gentleman?

A: One who can play the bagpipes but doesn't

Comment

• Very best Trump voice:

?Deeeeetroit Rawwwwk City..... this is my very good Scottish friend....... he likes to slap people with his walloper who direspect his pipes! Read the fake hat, ?make America great again?....... screw that shit, I?m staying in Scotland!?

Comment

• The world still can't understand, America first for awhile.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    The world still can't understand America
                    Yep, I understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      Very best Trump voice:

“Deeeeetroit Rawwwwk City..... this is my very good Scottish friend....... he likes to slap people with his walloper who direspect his pipes! Read the fake hat, “make America great again”....... screw that shit, I’m staying in Scotland!”

Hey,
                      I love the Pipes. Scotland the Brave... All over it. I even have a pipes and drums CD which I bought and listen to when the wife isn't around to complain.

The Bad Piper... Awesome Aussie twist to a great instrument.

I keep askin fer a set of pipes for Christmas. It's the only gift besides a sports car (requested in jest) that I haven't been given.

It was more about the joke.

Speakin of jokes... keep yer walloper to yerself.
                      Last edited by DetroitRockCity; May 24, 2018, 02:52 AM. Reason: embed failure

Comment

• Oh yeah, the joke is as absolutely superb today as it was when I first heard it in 1985. English uncle loved it!

Speaking of the English. My completely ignorant English bastard neighbour was thumping on my door at 2am this morning. Can you believe that? 2am! Totally interrupting my bagpipes practice. Cunt.

Yeah, think I heard that one in the 80's also.

Comment

• Thy armour was forged by a feeble-fingered peasant woman....

Your Mom!!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar0XDGNywBY"]The First Heckler - GEICO - YouTube[/ame]
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Oh yeah, the joke is as absolutely superb today as it was when I first heard it in 1985. English uncle loved it!

Speaking of the English. My completely ignorant English bastard neighbour was thumping on my door at 2am this morning. Can you believe that? 2am! Totally interrupting my bagpipes practice. Cunt.

Yeah, think I heard that one in the 80's also.

Hah!
                            Too bad I dinna know ya in the 80's. I could have told you jokes that were old then!

And Wot's up wiff DPATNOD? Still looking for something to do with that middle finger.

Wait...on a paw... does that make it a toe?

Sheesh...

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• Aw crap Deb just steered all the riff raff over here!
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X