Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drip, drip, drip

Remember when Da Geezer was incredulous that people would accuse Trump of being a puppet of Putin.

Comment

• It makes James Comey's actions all the more reprehensible.

Comment

• Buried in the Wall Street Journal's article about Flynn is a nugget that there's been some conflict between Priebus and Tillerson because Priebus is selling off ambassadorships to RNC donors without even sending them past Tillerson for approval -- just taking them straight to The Don

Comment

• "the Don". I like it.

Comment

• David French, a #nevertrumper, is buoyed by the system: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...system-working
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• After two days of relative quiet, the Leader of the Free World is venting his spleen on Twitter this morning as he watches Fox & Friends

Comment

• How incompetent is the Fox News department, they are close to the Trump people and they can't get any leaks meanwhile the failing NYT, WP and CNN are finding all kinds of stories. If NYT can get 9 sources confirming that Flynn talked sanctions, you would think Fox could find one. Hasn't Gregg Gutfield cultivated any sources? It should be like shooting fish in barrel.

Comment

• This is a little bit of an underreported story...4-star general and current commander of all the US special forces complains the Trump admin is 'in constant turmoil' and is 'unstable'

The resignation of Michael T. Flynn as national security adviser amid the tumultuous early days of Mr. Trump’s presidency has deeply rattled the Washington establishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    How incompetent is the Fox News department, they are close to the Trump people and they can't get any leaks meanwhile the failing NYT, WP and CNN are finding all kinds of stories. If NYT can get 9 sources confirming that Flynn talked sanctions, you would think Fox could find one. Hasn't Gregg Gutfield cultivated any sources? It should be like shooting fish in barrel.
                    Most of the 'personalities' on Fox (Or CNN & MSNBC for that matter) aren't actual reporters. They let journalists do the real work, then repeat it on tv, and get paid about 10 times as much for their efforts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      This is a little bit of an underreported story...4-star general and current commander of all the US special forces complains the Trump admin is 'in constant turmoil' and is 'unstable'

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/u...one-share&_r=0
                      DSL is not falling for Trump?s ingenious media-chaff campaign! Focused! Winning bigly!

Comment

• CNN has been breaking news stories on this. Fox news has been reduced to parroting the WSJ sloppy seconds of a NYT story.

I agree about MSNBC, although with a caveat, it's hard to distinguish a NBC story and a MSNBC story. NBC has certainly been getting scoops. Fox is failing at scoops.

Comment

• I don't imagine that Fox is the first place any leaker is going to go, when risking his/her career to make info about a Republican administration public.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            I believe Kellyanne is gone. Or I'll be soon.
                            To go towards your prediction, AA, Morning Joe just said this morning that they will no longer book Kellyanne on their show. "No longer credible".

Also said something a little bizarre...she herself is booking all her appearances on news shows. Normally (I think) shows reach out to the Admin to send a rep to be on the show, and the Admin sends out a chosen rep. Kellyanne has been texting cable news hosts volunteering herself to offer what she claims is the White House line but is increasingly bad info.

Which suggests she's falling further and further out of the loop

Comment

• Remember when Da Geezer was incredulous that people would accuse Trump of being a puppet of Putin.
                              And Geezer is still incredulous at the thought of Trump being anyone's puppet. Too much ego.

As for Flynn, he has had many years in intelligence. He had to know that his calls to the Russian ambassador were being recorded. He also probably believed that the law would be followed and the private conversations of an American citizen would not be leaked to the alt-left press. Trump could easily declassify the recorded conversation(s) and present them in full to the public. Then we would know the truth. There is virtually nothing that could have been said that would be worse than what is being speculated.
                              Last edited by Da Geezer; February 15, 2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• In other words, "When I broke the law I was doing so with the expectation that everyone else would follow it."

Comment

Working...
                                X