No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you allowed to present evidence on your behalf at these panels? Because if so, Jeff would never get put down...he'd die long before the panel finished reading his missives. And the panel would too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
      Are you allowed to present evidence on your behalf at these panels? Because if so, Jeff would never get put down...he'd die long before the panel finished reading his missives. And the panel would too.
      I know his posts are killing me. ;)
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jeff is the opposite of stupid. He knows this and uses the forum to practice outliving the panel.

Wiz, on the other hand...

Comment

• This will shock everyone here, but I have talked to Wiz at length with serious conversations and he's a very smart guy.

It's almost like he plays a character here and is very loyal to his role.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This will probably be talked about a lot in the next 24 hours. I will cautiously say to wait and hear something from the widow directly before assuming it's 100% true.

President Donald Trump told U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson's widow Tuesday that "he knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens, it hurts anyway," when he died serving in northwestern Africa, according to U.S. Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Florida.
            Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 17, 2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Follow up to that. Wash Post talked to Rep. Wilson.

To summarize: She was riding in a limo with the widow (she knew the family). When the widow talked with Trump, he was on speakerphone. She (she says) heard everything.

Would def prefer to hear from the widow directly before believing this fully (not that it doesn't sound like him). But it's also repugnant to push the widow on questions about it.

[ame]https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/920479372662005760[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                This will shock everyone here, but I have talked to Wiz at length with serious conversations and he's a very smart guy.

It's almost like he plays a character here and is very loyal to his role.
                #fakenews
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Heh.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Look, they wouldn't let Wiz be a ref if he was dumb....oh. Yeah.

I withdraw my previous comment.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jesus. I missed that. Alabam"Alum" has managed to find some more shovels and tunnel well below my minimal expectations for both his insight and posting.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sad!

#failingAA

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Follow up to that. Wash Post talked to Rep. Wilson.

To summarize: She was riding in a limo with the widow (she knew the family). When the widow talked with Trump, he was on speakerphone. She (she says) heard everything.

Would def prefer to hear from the widow directly before believing this fully (not that it doesn't sound like him). But it's also repugnant to push the widow on questions about it.

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/sta...79372662005760
                          Sorry, I don't immediately trust the word of a woman that has called for the impeachment of President Trump. CNN may not have a problem in running with the story, but in what universe is Wilson trustworthy?

Comment

• Which is why I would want to hear from the widow directly before fully believing it, as I said. Not that reporters should hound her to ask about it which would be awful. If she want to say something, she will.

Comment

• Trump comes out against the the Alexander-Murray deal which yesterday he was praising

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                                Sorry, I don't immediately trust the word of a woman that has called for the impeachment of President Trump. CNN may not have a problem in running with the story, but in what universe is Wilson trustworthy?
                                Oh, trustworthy is something we care about these days?

Comment

Working...
                                X