Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    ...well if libtard doesn't suit ya...perhaps this will...

asshat

adjective
    • pejorative metaphoric adjective; refers to those who have their heads up their asses - metaphorically speaking; as in short sighted, dimwitted or asinine or self-absorbed persons
    Oh, so now you're describing Trump supporters.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• fake
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...have a great night...dickheads!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pffffftttt
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• horrible
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For the record, SE is a conservative. She asks James Inhofe if he has any unanswered questions about the Niger incident. He says no, then repeats "this is not Beghanzi" about a dozen times. Then says later on that he doesn't know what actually happened, but there's definitely no questions, and this is totally not Bengahzi.

Inhofe is 82. He'll be 85 if he runs again. He supports constitutional amendments banning gay marriage and another banning the government from providing services in any language other than English. He's an incredible Senator.

[ame]https://twitter.com/UnfilteredSE/status/921168479511658497[/ame]

Comment

• The FBI is helping investigate the Niger attack. Despite what the article says, this is somewhat strange. The FBI doesn't normally get involved in a military attack on foreign soil unless:

1) There's some domestic connection
                2) Mercenaries were involved
                3) Friendly fire involving ally

EDIT: Just seems like an odd incident. The Pentagon and Trump were quiet on it for two weeks. Nothing nefarious on their parts needs to have occurred but the story we have might not be the full picture.
                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 19, 2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Well, at least we know it's not Bengahzi. That's a relief... Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Your IQ is literally below that of a fucking praying mantis...
                    Could be true, but how would any of us know? I doubt anyone other than you has watched a praying mantis fuck.

Comment

• Trump blindsides his staff by promising to unveil a emergency declaration against opioids next week. He had previously promised one in August. Neither Mulvaney or former HHS Sec Price wanted to do it because they felt it would cost too much.

Now no one knows what to do. HHS has no permanent Sec. The acting head of the DEA resigned in protest over statements Trump made. Trump's choice for Drug Czar had to withdraw after it became apparent he was a tool of Big Pharm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Trump blindsides his staff by promising to unveil a emergency declaration against opioids next week. He had previously promised one in August. Neither Mulvaney or former HHS Sec Price wanted to do it because they felt it would cost too much.

Now no one knows what to do. HHS has no permanent Sec. The acting head of the DEA resigned in protest over statements Trump made. Trump's choice for Drug Czar had to withdraw after it became apparent he was a tool of Big Pharm.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/1...dvisers-243974
                        Plenty of money to get rid of the estate tax so Donald's kids don't have to pay taxes. No money to help people affected by the opioid crisis.

If there is a better distillation of the Republican Party today I haven't heard it.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          Plenty of money to get rid of the estate tax so Donald's kids don't have to pay taxes. No money to help people affected by the opioid crisis.

If there is a better distillation of the Republican Party today I haven't heard it.
                          Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post

When Trump was doing his big unveil of a 'tax reform' plan that would help 'ordinary Americans', I had to chuckle that the first two pieces of the plan that he named were:

1) Eliminate the Estate Tax
                          2) Drastically cut corporate taxes

I get that people have moral objections to being what they describe as 'taxed twice'. Fine. But the Estate Tax only applies to individuals with $5.5 M in assets or more. $11 M for a married couple. Targeting that in no way directly helps 'ordinary Americans'. It's directly helping the rich and then hoping that they indirectly use that money to benefit others. It's estimated that only 80 farms will pay an Estate tax this year and only about 5,000 people overall.

A lot of the people touting the elimination of the Estate Tax are also openly recommending that 401k contributions need to be taxed more or that mortgage payments should no longer earn you a deduction. Those are policies that directly benefit the middle class and they want to eliminate them and replace them with trickle down theory stuff.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=SUCYXC4Y4dA

Thanks for the donation to the 2020 reelection fund Dems, keep it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              More weak shit by The Wizard. Strong speech by George W. Bush, he didn't mention Trump, but that's who he was directing his speech at.

Trump won't respond to him either.

I always said GWB was a decent guy.. and would be appreciated more in the future than during his presidency. And now a libtard agrees... =)
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                I get that people have moral objections to being what they describe as 'taxed twice'.
                                That argument would hold more currency with me if they weren't trying to get rid of the deduction for local and states taxes. They are literally trying to make people pay taxes on the taxes they paid.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X