Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTFO with your death panel bullshit.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• They were death swings.

Comment

• I got this email today.

Thank you for your comprehension. Ha!

You think it might be a phishing scam?

Hello
        Someone has entered the correct password for your Apple ID account . Here is the information that we have:
        IP Address : 216.78.56.120
        Application: Chrome 14.111.401.2 (iPhone 7+)
        Support team detect unauthorised person has accessed your account and now your account access has been locked for security measures, you must update your account and reset your account password info.
        If this wasn't you, please follow this link to our (Sign-in) for instructions on securing your account.
        Thank you for your comprehension.
        Apple Support Team
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
          I'm here you toothless moron. And not a moment too soon as this thread is about to devolve into a mish-mash of sundry lyrics.

Amash is playing with fire. If a Trumpista runs against him in a primary, then he is toast. If it is an establishment R, then Amash wins again. BTW, Amash voted against Harvey relief too, asking why Houstonians who live in a floodplain and did not carry flood insurance.

I'd have mistakenly believed that it passed by 4 votes, but Strange seems to have adopted that Professor Gutierrez's thesis that the field of mathematics is full of "white suppression"

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...nois-professor
          Perhaps I worded it badly but do some math, Geezer. If 2 Representatives change their votes to 'no', then the vote would've been tied at 214-214.

Do you agree with Kapture that Amash is an "establishment douche"?

Comment

• That sounds serious CGVT. You better jump right on it.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Heh. DSL's Campus Progs at it again: https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10005
              Heh. I've been told that paying attention to certain groups empowers them. They want attention. They want outrage and for you to act out with violence.

Don't be triggered, Talent. Don't give her what she wants.

Comment

• Kapture totally drinks CAVEMAN BONE BROTH because he's an ALPHA with GORILLA MINDSET!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8"]Alex Jones tries a glass of CAVEMAN - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• UN experts under the JIM released a reported hours ago implicating Assad as responsible for the sarin gas attack back in April.

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson declared "the reign of the Assad family is coming to an end" after meeting Syrian envoy

This is the attack that that caused Trump to launch his flurry of Tomahawks while enjoying chocolate cake with President Xi.

Just days ago, Russia used its veto power to end the UN investigation team in Syria. There will be no more reports like this because they are inconvenient for Putin.

Comment

• Puerto Rico wants an audit of the Whitefish Energy contract. FEMA itself says it has 'significant concerns' with how a tiny company was given an enormous contract well beyond anything it has dealt with in the past.

Puerto Rico Governor Ricardo Rosselló ordered an audit of bid process involving Whitefish Energy Holdings to restore parts of the island's power grid.

Comment

• Days after a lawsuit was filed, Georgia election officials ordered a server wiped clean. Now no one claims to know who ordered the wipe.

Comment

• USA Today and ABC????? Nice try!!!

Comment

• Fake news!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And to think there was a time when Drain The Swamp meant what I thought it did.

Comment

• Do you agree with Kapture that Amash is an "establishment douche"?
                              I didn't see where Kapture said that, but, IMO Amash is far from an establishment Republican. It's the establishment of the party that is always trying to oust him in a primary. My daughter is friends with him, and I'm friends with the establishment guys who have pissed away hundreds of thousands of dollars to try to take him out.

GTFO with your death panel bullshit.
                              Well argued "counselor".

Comment

• And to no one's surprise, Trumps voter fraud commission is under investigation.

Comment

Working...
                                X