No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone leaked the Whitefish Energy contract.

Good Lord. I don't know if the language below is standard for govt contracts...but I sure hope not

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Kapture totally drinks CAVEMAN BONE BROTH because he's an ALPHA with GORILLA MINDSET!!!

Alex Jones tries a glass of CAVEMAN - YouTube
      my chiropractor is a big lefty Bernie supporter, and she was talking to me about bone broth a few weeks ago. I said kinda like what Alex Jones sells. She had no idea who that was haha. Apparently it's really good for you. I am not an Alex Jones fan tho.

Comment

• Chiropractors are as batshit as Alex Jones.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• With the release of the JFK files yesterday I was curious of you opinions.
          Seems like so far it's only further fueled the wacky conspiracy theories of the CIA and a shooter on the overpass. Seems like most people just want to believe in a conspiracy, and are still ignoring a lot of the facts that even the Warren Commission ignored.

Oswald didn't deliver the death shot. Simple ballistics. He was firing a 6.5x52mm round. The entry wound in JFK's skull on the fatal shot was only 6mm in diameter.

the entry wound on the fatal shot was in the back of the head, so no shooter on the grassy knoll or the overpass. What say you?

Comment

• Most pathologists/ MEs do not measure entry wounds to a fraction of a millimeter. They just don't. No real need (keep in mind, a half a millimeter is approx 1/50th of an inch).
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I say, it's over, JFK is dead. What is the purpose of reliving the incident (the Zapruder film is all over the networks ..... again) or delving into how it happened and who was involved? Other than it appeals to the prurient interests of some folks and sells TV time, it's pretty worthless.

From a national perspective, bringing this whole episode up is filled with risks mostly from distracting folks from attending to much more pressing needs.

This is such a thinly veiled attempt by the current administration to deflect attention from its stunning failures it rises to the absurd.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/27/first-reading-on-third-quarter-gdp-up-3-point-0-percent-vs-2-point-5-percent-rise-expected.html

First reading on third-quarter GDP up 3.0%, vs 2.5% rise expected
                Last edited by Kapture1; October 27, 2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• Good news! I guess we don't need tax cuts to expand the economy then?
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    Good news! I guess we don't need tax cuts to expand the economy then?
                    why would you want 4-5% growth? Because then you would have to admit that tax cuts work, and Trump was an effective President.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      why would you want 4-5% growth? Because then you would have to admit that tax cuts work, and Trump was an effective President.
                      Oh my we can't allow Murica to be great under Trump...that would be very very bad...like crossing the streams...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The top 20% of taxpayers pay 95% of the income tax. Remember that next time a Dem Pelosi bitches (no pun intended) about the cut being only for the rich.

The financial crisis ravaging the nation as the coronavirus spreads is growing dire as people are tapping out their limited savings while waiting for stimulus checks from the IRS.A new survey of 1,000 people found that most have enough savings to last just three months. And of that 60%, 12% said that they could last

This is such a thinly veiled attempt by the current administration to deflect attention from its stunning failures it rises to the absurd.
                        A law passed in 1992 required that the JFK files be released no later than October 26, 2017. It amazes me that we live in a time where some folks view following the law a something nefarious. Sad.

WASHINGTON — Generations of professional and amateur sleuths have spent decades steeped in the details of the JFK assassination. In coming days,...
                        Last edited by Da Geezer; October 27, 2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• 3% growth is a 50% improvement over the Obama years, and is being accomplished when the only pro-growth federal actions are aimed at unwinding massive overregulation.

Comment

• You're right, there's just no way to ever hit 3% GDP growth in a single quarter under Obama.
                            Last edited by Mainevent; October 27, 2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                              .........A law passed in 1992 required that the JFK files be released no later than October 26, 2017. It amazes me that we live in a time where some folks view following the law a something nefarious. Sad.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...nation-records
                              I did not know that....... still, Trump has never been one to consider rules. The import of the law, it's timing and release of the files remains a dubious undertaking to me.

Opening this scab to let it bleed unnecessarily does little good, distracts from more important business and certainly gives Trump a chance to dodge accountability for failing to fully deliver on most of his campaign promises.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• To much credit and blame are given to presidents regarding the economy.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X