Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Jon, you read the NY Times?

Absolutely agree about the printed word and a paper in your hand along with a cup of coffee. But the paper is the WSJ.

Comment

• Reader's Digest, TV Guide and a hot cup of chamomile tea I always say.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• WSJ at home, NYT in airports.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• OK different question.

QBs can easily tell if a ball is underinflated and it seems defensive players can too. Why can't the ref who places the ball ready for play feel the difference? Not holding it as tightly?

Comment

• QB's can because how the ball feels in their hand is a critical component to how well they'll perform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
              OK different question.

QBs can easily tell if a ball is underinflated and it seems defensive players can too. Why can't the ref who places the ball ready for play feel the difference? Not holding it as tightly?
              shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, in that case. . .

Doc Hogdal:

Good article today on CA farmers use of water compared the the environmentalists' use of water:

Comment

• Wrestling legend "Rowdy" Roddy Piper has died at the age of 61 ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/JustJMo/status/627131907508150272[/ame]

Comment

• Where is the Burke shirt already? Ridiculous.

Comment

• I had lunch today with our good friend Doug. He brought me some of the best bbq brisket I've ever had. Excellent!

He sends his best regards to the forum, and is looking forward to the season.

I'm sure he'd like folks to stop by his tailgate festivities anytime you are in Ann Arbor.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney...my restaurant serves a kick ass bbq beef brisket pizza...you would love it...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Do you deliver?

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              I had lunch today with our good friend Doug. He brought me some of the best bbq brisket I've ever had. Excellent!

He sends his best regards to the forum, and is looking forward to the season.

I'm sure he'd like folks to stop by his tailgate festivities anytime you are in Ann Arbor.
                              Did it start out looking like this ......

...... and then this .......

and that was just eating, in between this .......

And then a little of this .......

And while were at it: Group Photo

Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; August 14, 2015, 10:17 PM.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• He did talk a bit about your recent vacation together. Sounds like you all had a great time.

I didn't get any of the breakfast hash though ... looks dangerously good!

Comment

Working...
                                X