No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Mike Slive gone, we can only hope that the SEC will descend back into the snake pit it used to be, with programs turning each other in. Slive largely got them to all keep the peace and everybody prospers...but some programs (Ole Miss) may have gone too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      $200k signing bonus for the typical 5-star is what I'm told is the going rate; the top 5-10 players probably receive even more. Recruits that are getting paid supposedly are mostly the ones who make commitments the day of or a few days before signing day.

I wonder what Gary got...?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Less than Greg Little I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          Less than Greg Little I'm sure.
          No way. Little went to Ole Miss thanks to Hugh Freeze's spirituality. Ha!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Harbaugh doesn't deal in money. He is more about jobs and enthusiasm .

Comment

• The Rest of College Football

Sorry... I'm calling bs on that many kids getting 200k. They'd be buying stupid stuff and would be caught. 10k. Yea. I believe that. I don't think players like means we're the rule but rather an exception. Ole miss was paying rent for the best DT in CF. I doubt he got 200k to sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by entropy; April 29, 2016, 07:36 PM.
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Henry broke the streak of the last 9 Hiesman Trophy winning RB's taken in the first round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Harbaugh doesn't deal in money. He is more about jobs and enthusiasm .
                  Whenever you have evidence to the contrary, take it to the NCAA. Its your civic duty.

And also, if you don't you'll lose your exclusive rights to use your Mike Dantonio super decoder ring ... don't want that to happen ...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    Whenever you have evidence to the contrary, take it to the NCAA. Its your civic duty.

And also, if you don't you'll lose your exclusive rights to use your Mike Dantonio super decoder ring ... don't want that to happen ...
                    You'll have to pry my Dantonio decoder ring from my cold dead hands. Took me 17 boxes of cracker jacks to find that.
                    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• I'm not sure why lineygoblue is upset, ebthusiam and jobs are not NCAA violations as far as I know.

As far as the thing about Dantonio, obsessed.

Comment

• As you are with Harbaugh.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Nope

Comment

• If Rashan Gary, for example, is getting offered $200,000 by Bama, Ole Miss, Clemson... why doesn't he unleash a storm through the media?
                            Name all the coaches/ people that offered him money.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• You only get offered if you ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                I'm not sure why lineygoblue is upset, ebthusiam and jobs are not NCAA violations as far as I know.

As far as the thing about Dantonio, obsessed.
                                The only one obsessed in this forum is you with me, dude. You just can't let one go by, without swinging at it.

And you might want to reboot your spell checker.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X