Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gov Christie is at this game.... sitting 2 rows behind the ND bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Princeton was 7 for 30 from three... and should have won.

Comment

• ND was lucky

Comment

• Forgot to post that at half time some Michigan and OSU fans were trash talking each other in the hallway.

Comment

• hopefully OSU can do it after the game

Comment

• Bucknell is getting hosed on calls and no calls

Comment

• Mount st Mary's brought some fans..

Comment

• VCU looking like my first definite loss, though Purdue could easily shit the bed in the 2nd half

Comment

• Wisconsin has thrown away so many opportunities to break open a bigger lead. 7-8 missed layups in the second half alone.

Comment

• If you ever go to buffalo ny, you have to eat at Dinosaur BBQ. It's very good. Smoked wings, pulled pork, ribs and even smoked corned beef for today. All of it was good

Comment

• Did you go to Anchor Bar? I'm not that much of a wings person, so I can't vouch for how good they are, but that's ground zero. I think they're pretty good. The pizza is just soaked in grease. Great atmosphere though.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                          If you ever go to buffalo ny, you have to eat at Dinosaur BBQ. It's very good. Smoked wings, pulled pork, ribs and even smoked corned beef for today. All of it was good

I'll second this but add that the location in Syracuse is the original. And yes, it's very good.

Comment

• Ate at Dinosaur in Rochester every time I was there. Which was way too frequently for awhile many years ago.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Damn. SMU a bit of a bracketbuster for me.

Comment

• Oh...please let Creighton tank this game.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X