Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 turnovers is not going to cut it.

Comment

• Nope. They improved in the 2nd half but still too sloppy to beat a good (not great) team on the road.

Comment

• What do you think about a potential upset vs the Warriors Saturday?

Comment

• I give them a 20% chance of doing so. They played them very well at Golden State and maybe they'll be playing angry for their buzzer-loss in Memphis and pumped up by Ben's jersey retirement.

A big question is: will Stanley be wearing #3 tonight or something else? I'm rooting for a number-change and would like #41. He wore that in high school and it was his mother's number as well.

Comment

• I'd go with 10% chance, but that's still a lot better then most of the NBA. This Pistons team isn't there yet, but I think they have as much or more growth potential than any team in the NBA.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
              I'd go with 10% chance, but that's still a lot better then most of the NBA. This Pistons team isn't there yet, but I think they have as much or more growth potential than any team in the NBA.
              Can I go with 100 percent?

Comment

• A nice bitch-slappery of the defending champs. It even got to the point where Draymond channeled his inner-Ron Artest and tried to punk Andre. Didn't happen.

Comment

• Also, Stanley still wearing #3. I'm a little bummed about that, even though he's probably my 2nd favorite current-Piston. I want him to create a legacy with his own number.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                    Also, Stanley still wearing #3. I'm a little bummed about that, even though he's probably my 2nd favorite current-Piston. I want him to create a legacy with his own number.
                    Can't change his number until next season.

Comment

• Wow. I wasn't expecting this win that's for sure. Good job guys!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Wow. I wasn't expecting this win that's for sure. Good job guys!
                        Yes a great win for sure. I was so mad how they lost the last game. 8 point lead late and they did EVERYTHING to lose that game. From fouling the 3 pointer to turning it over on their last possession. They can look so good at times and then so bad. Beating the Warriors is huge though. That should really build their confidence.

Comment

• Hi's and low's. They are a very young team. You expect that. Andre seems to have too many low energy games. I'd like to see them win 45 and then add another piece or two in FA and hit 50 next year and maybe contend in '17-18. I think LeBron will be 33 at that point and maybe Detroit will have enough to pass him by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shlidgn90 View Post
                            Can I go with 100 percent?
                            nailed it
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• GS has been off lately, and it showed, but it's still a huge confidence builder. Especially the way they won too. Really good for this team to see literally every player play well in the same game.

KCP was the difference maker. He really set the tone and he really is the hardest working Piston since Big Ben. He's just become such a nice two way player (and still getting better fast too).

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                                GS has been off lately, and it showed, but it's still a huge confidence builder. Especially the way they won too. Really good for this team to see literally every player play well in the same game.

KCP was the difference maker. He really set the tone and he really is the hardest working Piston since Big Ben. He's just become such a nice two way player (and still getting better fast too).
                                Curry dropped 38 on him. I mean, come on. You are REALLY reaching to make KCP some sort of catalyst for this team. Kinda like your love affair with Rip Hamilton, KCP isn't all that. He's a good piece to a good team, nothing more. And much like the old days, the Pistons will only go as far as their Point Guard can take them (Billups and now Jackson).
                                Last edited by chemiclord; January 17, 2016, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X