Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trey Burke traded for a 2021 second rounder? Ouch
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I feel bad for Trey but his entourage/family are assholes. He's a distraction and backups can't be distractions.

Comment

• Really? I hadn't heard that.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• His agent/dad is an asshole. The entire Burke clan is 50% of the reason Utah was begging someone to take him off their hands.

Comment

• You chatting about it a couple of days ago was the first I'd heard of it but it is out there, although calling his dad an asshole is a little harsh:

Comment

• The NBA: home of the predictable super teams.

Kevin Durant is signing with Golden State.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I can't wait for the NBA schedule to come out so we can get tickets to some Nuggets Warriors games
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Oh my goodness! Seriously? Durant to GS?!?

Wow
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That's insane. How do you beat that team. They might win 80 games.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• No size or depth, though. They will be digging for scraps. Bench players are making $10+ million thos offseason, so they will be extremely thin.

Comment

• So hypocrisy. So wow.

Comment

• NHL and NFL, are they the only "balanced" sports leagues out there?

NBA: so damn top heavy. Only 3-4 teams really have a shot at the title.
                          MLB: one team has a $260 million payroll, another has $70 million. Yes, it's more in the owner/ cities' control, but it probably gives an edge to the $260 million team.
                          College basketball/ College football: a handful of teams recruit the best players... maybe with the help of some illegality?
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Wow guaranteed championship for GS

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Wow guaranteed championship for GS
                              Now I want the Warriors to get upset in the first round.

Fuck Durant. Plays himself as one of the "real" superstars, decries "taking the easy way out"... then takes the easy way out the very next time the opportunity arises. If you're gonna put yourself on a pedestal, don't be surprised when you get shit on for doing the exact thing you wagged your finger at before.

Just a weak willed pussy hypocrite bitch. May he retire without a ring.
                              Last edited by chemiclord; July 4, 2016, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Bah, the haterade is strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X