No announcement yet.

M @ IU, Game Day, In Game, Post Game Disussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harbaugh and Rudcok better dial up an 15 play drive to give the D some rest.

Did not think IU would possess like this. But they're taking what M is giving and that's the middle.

Glasgow is hugely missed. Not sure what the answer is. Maybe some run blitzing which, of course risks a big PA play. Trust Lewis and company.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Anyone besides me from the M-Borg here in Bloomington today?

Comment

How can this game be close? It's supposed to be a blowout!
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Pretty early yet. No?

Comment

Right? Sorry, JB, only a 10 play drive, but 6+ game minutes. Good stuff. Rudock looking great.

Comment

Maybe it's because the best QB and RB are wearing red, and Glasgow is M's best D-lineman against the run. Still see this as a game that goes down to the wire.

Comment

Rudock clearly outplaying Sudfeld so far.

Comment

Well just what the doctor ordered.

I have no illusions. IU's pass D is just atrocious ...... Beyond awful. I don't think M needs to try to run at all. NOt going to work. Just put it up.

Now it's Durkin's turn.
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Rudock the runner so far. Love that he is taking that when given.

Comment

Maybe I should turn the game back on? I get too friggin' nervous when we play these spread teams...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        Well just what the doctor ordered.

I have no illusions. IU's pass D is just atrocious ...... Beyond awful. I don't think M needs to try to run at all. NOt going to work. Just put it up.

Now it's Durkin's turn.
                        Agreed. And let the masses bitch that we only ran for 80 yards vs Indiana. Pass game is there all day. Rudock should be 10-10.

Comment

Trading TDs for FGs. That works. Safe play on th road.

Comment

Refs calling the left hand on the receiver. ok as long as it goes both ways.

Durkin is run blitzing on this series. You can see the cost.

Comment

Wow, defense is so soft.

Comment

M benefits from awful call. But IU would have probably settled for FG anyway.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X