No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double naught is all over the place is all over the place.

Comment

• You can say that again, again.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• lol
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          No, that would be Harrington, Stafford is just not a winner.
          Cutler is available.

I am pretty sure the Lions could pry him away from Fox. Or maybe even Romo. What do you think the answer is?

Obviously Quinn is a dumbass loser. I am just wondering what the guy with the football understanding would do?

Of course, aside from drafting a QB twice in the last two years. LOL, what a dumbass, Quinn! Amiright?
          Last edited by dpatnod; May 7, 2017, 03:21 AM.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Quinn - is not a dunk ass loser - he's giving the fans like what they want, mediocrity. He's fucking brilliant.

For the record, the Lions have been managed by people with "football understanding" for decades. Just saying.

Comment

• Cutler is talented, I would expect DWT would be interested in Cutler, that is until he fessed that he really doesn't care about wins and losses for the Lions. Time is a flat circle...

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Matthew Stafford is the greatest QB in Detroit Lions history.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• True

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Matthew Stafford is the greatest QB in Detroit Lions history.
                        Yes he is, that is akin to being the best hockey player in all of Mexico.

But what is your goal, to have the best QB in Lions history - or a QB that can beat winning teams?

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          Cutler is available.

I am pretty sure the Lions could pry him away from Fox. Or maybe even Romo. What do you think the answer is?

Obviously Quinn is a dumbass loser. I am just wondering what the guy with the football understanding would do?

Of course, aside from drafting a QB twice in the last two years. LOL, what a dumbass, Quinn! Amiright?
                          Still engaging this shit, huh?

Comment

• Peas in a pod

Dwts premise has never been wrong, it's just old now.

Those that continue to engage in the convo are neither quick or fast in figuring out they're being trolled.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              Peas in a pod

Dwts premise has never been wrong, it's just old now.

Those that continue to engage in the convo are neither quick or fast in figuring out they're being trolled.
                              And eight years of mediocrity never gets old

Comment

• The wheels on the bus go round and round....round and round....
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X