X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And something called Stoney Case..

HAHAHAHAHA!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That was a awesome video.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
        You get what you need and then double back to what you want. The draft was deep on the D side for LBs and DBs. Unless your pitching shut outs why do that? You aren't going to win many games if your QB is constantly being harassed.

I just believe OL, quality OL are more valuable. They were there. Maybe not in the quantity of LBs and DBs but they were there.

Oh well. That's their az
        Where they were picking, unless they traded down they'd have been stupid to take O-line there. There just wasn't top of the draft level quality at O-line this year. Don't have a problem with them trading up to get Budda Baker in the 2nd either.

This was a year for Arizona where if they didn't fix O-line in FA it wasn't going to get fixed. Sometimes you just have years like that and hopefully the GM understands the draft accordingly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
          Where they were picking, unless they traded down they'd have been stupid to take O-line there. There just wasn't top of the draft level quality at O-line this year. Don't have a problem with them trading up to get Budda Baker in the 2nd either.

This was a year for Arizona where if they didn't fix O-line in FA it wasn't going to get fixed. Sometimes you just have years like that and hopefully the GM understands the draft accordingly.
          Allen Barbre is a bucket of know-how. The veteran lineman played 10 NFL seasons in four separate cities before arriving in Denver by trade with Philadelphia in late July. He must have answers. That…

Hmmmmm, this guy couldn't help Palmer at all huh? Hey, stat guy. What's the Broncos record vs the Cards? How about pass pro? Or even run blocking?

You guys seem to always forget the importance of a really good LOT.

One last question, who gets paid the most? LB's or LOT?
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford deserves the big contract extension he got in the off-season. He doesn't need big stats to prove that.

Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford proving he was worth record payday

Matthew Stafford has done the unthinkable. He has proved me wrong.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Ha! Read that this morning and thought.........a lot of people are going to disagree.

I am not one of them.

Kinda funny if Stafford is QB on a team that gets deep into the playoffs it is because of him. If he does not. It is because of him.

Stafford had a real shitty game on Sunday but, he still did enough to get it done.

Oh, wait! It was against a losing team and he should not care about winning against losing teams.

Maybe he should just go through the motions next time they meet so they might have a winning record and he will be given credit for beating a winning team.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I can't believe this thread still exists
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Although I still get a kick out of this one

"Not bad. I diddly-liddly love talking stupid shit."
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• :D
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Watch this!

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Last edited by dpatnod; October 5, 2017, 07:32 PM.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• I don't know if it looks the same for everyone.

But at the top of the page for me is a link:

Did you mean: what is a dumbass

When I clicked it I got this:

dumb-ass
                        ˈdəmˌas/
                        adjectiveNorth Americaninformal

adjective: dumbass
                        1. stupid; brainless.
                          "dumb-ass politicians"

2. Any theory presented by dwt1.
                          "dumb-ass, Stafford-hating, cherry-picked stupid bullshit that makes no sense."
                        Last edited by dpatnod; October 5, 2017, 07:51 PM.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Well he harps on the road futility thing, giving no recognition to the fact that it is an issue systemic to the Lions. We had the 24 straight losses on the road spanning three 0-8 seasons, the 0-24 or whatever it was in Green Bay, and the 70+ year streak of losing at Washington.

But yeah, that all is Stafford's fault also.
                          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• In a country of 323.1 million, all the Lions can get is mediocre shitty Stafford??

Add a smiley, FFS!
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              I don't know if it looks the same for everyone.

But at the top of the page for me is a link:

Did you mean: what is a dumbass

When I clicked it I got this:

dumb-ass
                              ˈdəmˌas/
                              adjectiveNorth Americaninformal

adjective: dumbass
                              1. stupid; brainless.
                                "dumb-ass politicians"

2. Any theory presented by dwt1.
                                "dumb-ass, Stafford-hating, cherry-picked stupid bullshit that makes no sense."
                              This is why you aren't paid to think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                                Well he harps on the road futility thing, giving no recognition to the fact that it is an issue systemic to the Lions. We had the 24 straight losses on the road spanning three 0-8 seasons, the 0-24 or whatever it was in Green Bay, and the 70+ year streak of losing at Washington.

But yeah, that all is Stafford's fault also.
                                When have I ever said anything about road futility.......be specific.

Comment

Working...
                                X