Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
    Well he harps on the road futility thing, giving no recognition to the fact that it is an issue systemic to the Lions. We had the 24 straight losses on the road spanning three 0-8 seasons, the 0-24 or whatever it was in Green Bay, and the 70+ year streak of losing at Washington.

But yeah, that all is Stafford's fault also.
    Yup. And who ended that.

Packers home winning streak (1992–2014) – The Lions had not beaten the Packers in a road game from 1992–2014. With Green Bay's 30–20 win over Detroit on December 28, 2014, the Packers had defeated the Lions in the state of Wisconsin 24 straight times, including a Wild Card Playoff game on December 31, 1994. The last Lions victory before the streak began in Wisconsin was a 21–17 win on December 15, 1991. The Lions ended the streak with an 18–16 victory on November 15, 2015.
    Until last year the two teams basically split wins since 2013. With DETROIT having the biggest win with a 40-10 smashing on 11/28/2013. ALL the other games were close with the Packers squeaking out more wins with them sweeping the series last year.

We need payback this year and sweep them. I think if we do, it will send them in a downward spiral. Culminating with ending Rodgers career.

Last edited by Futureshock; October 6, 2017, 08:38 AM.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The best of the worst, wahoooooo!!!!!!

Comment

• He's baaa-aaack

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          When have I ever said anything about road futility.......be specific.
          Unfuckingbelievable

You more than anyone belabored Staffords Road record vs winning teams

How is it that you say something multiple times, then deny ever having said it? Fucking unreal. Welcome to my sig, pal
          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• The 5 - 47 w/l record is not a road game thing, it's Staffords record period against winning teams (as determined by year end record).
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• So he'd be a better QB if he lost the Thanksgiving day game last year because he'd already won in Minny and the Vikes finish 9-7 with an extra win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                Yup. And who ended that.
                Stafford was there when the GB streak ended, but the 24 straight on the road was mid 2000s. I remember Mooch getting a W Week 1 at Chicago to end it. All I remember from the game is a blocked FG for TD by the Lions.

The Lions threatened their own record later on. Midway through 2007 was the collapse, then 0-16, then 2-14, and suddenly two and a half seasons of consecutive road losses accumulate. Streak ended at Tampa while Stafford was injured.

My point in all this is that the Lions are a terrible road team, and to put it all on Stafford is moronic.

Comment

• You can try and justify it in your head however you need to. The NFL history books do not include excuses.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Unfuckingbelievable

How is it that you say something multiple times, then deny ever having said it? Fucking unreal. Welcome to my sig, pal
                    I know you're fighting the good fight but there's no arguing with someone that will first stand by statistics then once the pendulum swings the other way will change to fantasy.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Unfuckingbelievable

Where's your evidence???

Dude, my put has always been his performance against winning teams, I have never said one fucking word about road performance.....yes fucking unreal that you have to make shit up.

Comment

So he'd be a better QB if he lost the Thanksgiving day game last year because he'd already won in Minny and the Vikes finish 9-7 with an extra win.
                        No.....that is one of the most stupid arguments you've ever made. He'd be the same mediocre QB with a record of 4-49 against winning teams and ZERO playoff victories.
                        Last edited by dwt1; October 7, 2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          The 5 - 47 w/l record is not a road game thing, it's Staffords record period against winning teams (as determined by year end record).
                          5-47 if you include his two victories against teams that finished 8-7-1 as winning teams. 3-49 if you don't.

Comment

• Second deck

This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                                No.....that is one of the most stupid arguments you've ever made. He'd be the same mediocre QB with a record of 4-49 against winning teams and ZERO playoff victories.
                                That was called a sarchasm, and you felt right in.

Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                                Where's your evidence???

Dude, my put has always been his performance against winning teams, I have never said one fucking word about road performance.....yes fucking unreal that you have to make shit up.
                                You may be right on this one. Stafford has some stat against winning teams on the road and I thought you were referring to that, but you're referring to something else.

See, I have a backbone and I admit it when I'm wrong. You, in your handling of the Barry Sanders issue, have lost all respect of the last guy on this forum that was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Now please say something stupid about Stafford for my sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X