No announcement yet.

Harbaugh Speaks - Others Respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asked today if he “legitimately” sees himself “coaching Michigan forever, that being the ultimate job for you 20-25 years from now. Do you think that way?”

Harbaugh didn’t hesitate.

“Yeah, I think that way,” Harbaugh said.

“And I think, God willing and the creek don’t rise, that will happen. I love coaching, I love football, I love the University of Michigan and you hope to go as long as you can where you’re still doing it by example, not just through anecdote, and you’re still able to do that as long as the good Lord will allow you to do it.”

Comment

• Harbaugh is going to have to just deal with sportswriters who want to speculate that he's only a short-timer at Michigan. In spite of what he's said, they cannot accept that he may be happy where he is.

None of the problems he had at San Fransisco exist in Ann Arbor. He's got the university leadership on his side, and his boss Warde Manuel just renegotiated his contract and gave him a $2M raise. He's the king of the castle right now. There's nowhere else he can go, NFL or otherwise, where he'd have what he has at Michigan.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Who's got it better than we do?
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          http://footballscoop.com/news/jim-ro...ys-fires-back/

Football scoop just called JH the Trump of CF.. LOL
          It's not a bad comparison actually in a few ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
            Who's got it better than we do?
            NOOOOBODY!!!!!

I'm more excited about the upcoming season than I've been in a LONG time.

Comment

• I would think Alabama can claim to have it better than anybody else, or are we ignoring NCs.

Comment

• Other teams and fans can claim whatever they want. CFB is more than just scoreboards.

Comment

• M fans don't trouble themselves with objective measures, Froot. As long as they think they're the best, they are!
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I guess

Comment

• Golly, fellas ... I'm sorry I ruined your evening.

This is a Michigan Forum, where Michigan fans come in and say really cool things about our team.

Maybe you need to retreat to a safe zone so your virgin ears are not tainted... or is that virgin eyes?
                      Last edited by lineygoblue; August 24, 2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• LOL at how ``God willing and the creek don't rise'' is the stock phrase used for the coaching question.

Comment

• Heh. If only he can get the fans behind him he won't be run out of town.

Comment

• Someone's offended by the "Who's got it better than us?" stuff and "CFB is more than wins and championships" tripe? LOL.

I think it's hilariously and quintessentially M, a program with little objective accomplishment in most our lifetimes.

Anywho, I'm fine with all posts. I certainly don't need to anyone delete or move them to avoid giving offense to supersensitive snowflake personalities.

Comment

• With Harbaugh, the "Who's got it better than us" thing is just an enthusiastic form of "count your blessings, don't wallow in self-pity, etc".

Comment

• Oh, I know, just as surely as you understand the opportunity for mockery.

Comment

Working...
                                X