Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed

Comment

• Bama @ Patriots

Bama -4
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Froot- Not sure what leads you to that opinion, but -man- I hope you're right.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Saban versus Malzahn is worth 10 points in itself.

Comment

• Saban has lost to Malzahn before.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He won't this week.

Comment

• Or next.

Comment

• Kevin Sumlin will be fired after LSU.

Comment

• Getting some internet run is Chipper to Crocs and Jimcro to aTm.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I would not be surprised with Chip to UF. I would hate it, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I can't imagine Fisher leaving FSU due to personal issues. The fact that he is close to a hospital that is at the forefront of treating his son's condition and that if he leaves Florida his ex can too - makes it a dealbreaker, imo. Plus, is TAMU a better job than FSU? I mean if Jimbo wanted in the SEC, LSU would have hired him (which is a better job, imo).

Comment

• Bama is 4-0 and in the top 25! In basketball! Don't get to say that often.

We beat a team last night that I have never heard of that was very good. Either that, or Bama isn't very good. The team was UT-Arlington. Apparently, they won 27 games last year and return everyone. They have a great player named Kevin Hervey. We couldn't really stop him. Collin Sexton scored 29, and we won 77-76, but they had the ball and missed a shot as time expired.

Comment

• shaddup
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We beat a team last night that I have never heard of that was very good. Either that, or Bama isn't very good. The team was UT-Arlington. Apparently, they won 27 games last year and return everyone. They have a great player named Kevin Hervey. We couldn't really stop him. Collin Sexton scored 29, and we won 77-76, but they had the ball and missed a shot as time expired.
                              I have a friend who follows UT-Arlington and he told me they would be good. AA, you guys have the best recruit in the nation, IMO, in Collin Sexton. That young man does amazing things, and he is going to get better as the season goes on.

Comment

• Speaking of Alabama basketball...

My son's coach (JV team Spanish Fort, AL) is Kennedy Winston.

First year coaching. Obviously knows his shit, the kids like him and he seems like a hell of a nice guy.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X