No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A young businessman had just started his own firm.
    He rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office. Hoping to look like a hot shot, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he was working on a big, important business deal.
    He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments. Finally he hung up and asked the visitor, “Can I help you?”
    The man said, “Yeah, I’ve come to activate your phone lines.”
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• A young executive is leaving the office late one evening, when he finds the CEO standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand.
      “Listen,” said the CEO, “this is a very sensitive and important document here, and my secretary has gone for the night. Can you make this thing work for me?”
      “Certainly,” the young executive says. He turns the machine on, inserts the paper, and presses the start button.
      “Excellent, excellent!” says the CEO as his paper disappears inside the machine. “I just need one copy.”

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        A doctor reaches into his smock to get a pen to write a prescription and pulls out a rectal thermometer. "Oh, damn it," he proclaims, "Some asshole has my pen!"
        My wife is a practice manager for many doctors and this one cracked us both up.

Hah

I said crack
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'm trying to give up sexual innuendos, but it's so hard.
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Ha!
            Apathetic No More.

Comment

• My Mrs is strange, first she said I could have a tattoo, now she's moaning about all the bagpipers in the garden
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• One for CG

AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• LMAO! That's superb!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• still one of the best skits of all time..

Comment

• ^Yep!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• A very sad day today. After several years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after just one minor indiscretion - he slept with one of his patients( no big deal ) and can now no longer work in the profession. What a waste of all those years training, endless hours studying, numerous exams and loads of money. A genuinely nice guy and an excellent Vet !
                        AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• 19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                            A very sad day today. After several years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after just one minor indiscretion - he slept with one of his patients( no big deal ) and can now no longer work in the profession. What a waste of all those years training, endless hours studying, numerous exams and loads of money. A genuinely nice guy and an excellent Vet !
                            Ha! Nice. Should have put it in the piss me off thread for maximum impact.:-D
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                              A very sad day today. After several years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after just one minor indiscretion - he slept with one of his patients( no big deal ) and can now no longer work in the profession. What a waste of all those years training, endless hours studying, numerous exams and loads of money. A genuinely nice guy and an excellent Vet !
                              My wife just laughed her ass off at this!
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                My wife just laughed her ass off at this! [emoji38]
                                Did you help her put it back on?
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X