• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not bad! I've been a fan of the slightly larger Intel NUC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• So I was looking at a car and listed under the options was listed "Front Wipers - Two Stage Intermittent". I know what intermittent is but what do they mean by two stage?
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Two speeds, plus intermittent?

Comment

• Maybe but a strange way to word it.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
            So I was looking at a ...............,
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Market-speak. Trying to make something mundane sound more special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Well done young Marko.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

So?

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                    Market-speak. Trying to make something mundane sound more special.
                    Good point.

Comment

• Specialer, if you will.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                        So?
                        A question, and 110% acceptable!
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I believe two-stage refers to the wipers going into a tucked-away position when they're turned off (below the hood line, so they are not visible.) Then when they're turned on, they move up a few inches as the starting point.
                          The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                            I believe two-stage refers to the wipers going into a tucked-away position when they're turned off (below the hood line, so they are not visible.) Then when they're turned on, they move up a few inches as the starting point.
                            Na, no way......, you saw that on Star Wars or something like that!

Comment

Na, no way......, you saw that on Star Wars or something like that!
                              So where do you get this information from?

Comment

• Obi Wan and Obi Two got them on their Landspeeders.

Comment

Working...
                                X