U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Without three sloppy turnovers, the Wolverines win the game running away.

Just like with the Lions, I'm gonna slap you in the face with the truth, and you're not gonna like it. You're gonna hate it, but it's the truth.

The Wolverines can control one thing. Their own play. They can't control the refs, which are universally garbage. So when they lose, I'm going to blame THEIR mistakes before I blame the refs.

Stop blaming the fucking refs when your team screws it up.
    True words. I am a buckeye fan and UM beat themselves . OSU was outplayed.

Comment

• I like the fact that the day after Harbaugh was rumored to be the leading candidate for the Rams, he announced he is not going anywhere.

I also was encouraged when I read this.

Nick Baumgardner ‏@nickbaumgardner [ame="https://twitter.com/nickbaumgardner/status/809576067027652608"]10h10 hours ago[/ame] Michigan now has commitments from five of the top six players in the state. Including the top player, Donovan Peoples-Jones.

14 replies 123 retweets 285 likes
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Bunch of jive turkeys!!!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Bunch of jive turkeys!!!
          Where is this quote coming from? Harbaugh?
          AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• There is an outside possibility Harbaugh takes another job at the NFL level, if only for the reason that he might think he has unfinished business (a championship).

But he's in a position where he'll always be in the discussion as long as the Wolverines are playing well. He won't have to jump at whatever shitty team comes poking around.

Comment

• I suspect if he wins a Collegiate National Championship, that fire may be quelled some. I do acknowledge that it will always be a point of contention between him and his brother.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Harbaugh isn't leaving ANYTIME soon if ever. He's on par with Bo right now for legend status at M IMO. Dude is amazing and he needs to start putting foot to ass in Ohio before he takes off
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Beat OSU and win a championship and he will have no reason to stay. I read an article the other day hinting coaching the Bears someday down the road. That would fit his reunion tour of coaching challenges.
                  AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Sorry I just don't see it. Yes I'm sure Harbaugh would love a SB but if he stays at M (which IMO he cherishes more than any NFL team) he can be bigger than life. Bo never won a national championship and he's as big as any coach ever to be on the sidelines. Harbaugh can eclipse that if he stays.

Harbaugh basically has a job for life and a fanbase that will walk through walls for him. That's pretty epic.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And means nothing if the right NFL job ($$) comes calling again.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• He's making $9 million a year, which is more than any nfl coach is making currently.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That's crazy cash.

Its repulsive that a college, any college, would spend school funds like that. For sports no less.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• It's still amateur hour. I love watching college football but 3 ish meaningful games a year makes most Saturday's boring.
                            AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              That's crazy cash.

Its repulsive that a college, any college, would spend school funds like that. For sports no less.
                              The university isn't paying him that. The boosters are doing it rather gladly.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                That's crazy cash.

Its a ton of money but think about college football. Its basically a sweatshop. The universities are making a ton of money off these players. They don't have to pay them shit besides travel and some expenses. Someone is making straight up gangsta dolla dolla bills ya'll
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X