X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with you Deb.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I thought the Bengal game was in Cincy.
      wrong!
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Pretty stoked. Got results from Oncologist today. For the first time in 4 years, all results came back in the " acceptable" range. Long time coming, ... a really long time.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Mwah - great news, Sharky!
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
            I thought the Bengal game was in Cincy.
            wrong!
            Great news!
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• The only weekend my kids can go is the 29th against Chicago. The last several years it's worked out where the kids were here for the chosen game. Prior to that they were younger(obviously) and didn't have an interest one way or the other. They have come to really enjoy this event and the people involved. They've already asked me what game "WE" were going to this year. That being said, I'm deeming the Chicago game as the Forum Game for this year. Sorry that I'm being dictatorial. The Forum can always usurp my decision in favor of another, and I'll be O.K. with that.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "Pretty stoked. Got results from Oncologist today. For the first time in 4 years, all results came back in the " acceptable" range. Long time coming, ... a really long time."
                ----------------AWESOME!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Pretty stoked. Got results from Oncologist today. For the first time in 4 years, all results came back in the " acceptable" range. Long time coming, ... a really long time.
                  Awesome! That's excellent news.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Great news Sharky!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      I'm with you Deb.
                      Wimps. Just kidding. It was kind of cold, but I still had fun anyways. I'd like to go again, but right now I'm pretty po'ed at the NFL for it's stupid no purse policy. That's just so stupid. If I do go, I'm not bringing a wallet. Just my license and that's it. F the NFL and it's stupid no purse policy. They don't want me to carry a purse then I certainly won't be buying any thing at their stadium.

Comment

• Of the three, I like the Chicago game best.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Pretty stoked. Got results from Oncologist today. For the first time in 4 years, all results came back in the " acceptable" range. Long time coming, ... a really long time.
                          Awesome
                          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Great news Sharkey!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Great news Sharkbait!

Comment

• My last quarter classes are to be the hardest ones that I need to do before graduation. The Dean at Rasmussen College called me one day and wanted to chat about my grades. He had mentioned that my classes 2 quarters ago, people have problems with them, and then this last quarter, (Ambulatory Care Coding & Health Information Law & Ethics), students have a lot of problems with them, and they fail them, especially doing them online. He could not believe all of the good grades that I was having in these classes, and I should keep on doing what I have been doing. (study 24/7) It pays off. Well, as like any of my other previous grades, I got all A's in them. So, yes, I made the Deans list again.

Also Nicole & I just got back from a 2 day trip to UW Milwaukee. She is all set up and ready to go, class schedule are in our hands. She is so excited now & we also got 1/2 of what she needs in her dorm room.
                                Last edited by Angeleyes; June 28, 2013, 06:04 PM.
                                My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

Working...
                                X