Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

DOUCHE BAG ALERT!
    Being banned from Lionbacker had nothing to do with negative behavior on my part. You can search the site yourself and you will see I never made a bad post or a rude post, yet I was on the receiving end of massive troll attacks there. But I had zero inappropriate or bad posts and never stooped to the level of what I had received from some of the members there. Go check my 281 posts and see for yourself if you don't believe me. I stand behind all of my posts everywhere as being honest and fair and appropriate at all times and I always give my best effort to make the best quality posts that I can.
    Last edited by The_Strategy_Expert; August 31, 2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      He got really belligerent and when I asked him if he was dressed to do oil changes after the game was over, the rest of the table (who were all Lions fans) suggested strongly he should sit down and shut up.

Sorry Gonz, not a knock about KC but, a true story.
      Interesting story, but if you want my strategy advice I do advise not to engage potentially unruly and dangerous fans that might be nuts! It's not worth the aggravation and risk to try and get through to teaching a social and moral lesson sometimes. Just make sure you only try something like that with a lot of witnesses around!

Comment

• uh, no thx.

we'll c here
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I will definitely not repeat my mistakes in the future, and am sorry that I was not aware of my mistakes here until I made too many
          hmmmm.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
            hmmmm.
            :-D
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                hmmmm.
                Just trying to be polite and take the high road just to win at yet something else!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Strategy_Expert View Post
                  Interesting story, but if you want my strategy advice I do advise not to engage potentially unruly and dangerous fans that might be nuts! It's not worth the aggravation and risk to try and get through to teaching a social and moral lesson sometimes. Just make sure you only try something like that with a lot of witnesses around!
                  Well, I think a bar filled to capacity (or the Silverdome and FF) would not be a place you can not call out someone who is acting stupid or getting your neck hair raised because of their initial contact with someone who is not acting like an asshole (like they were).

.......and thanks for the advice. I have been pretty lucky over the years and got involved when others thought they should not but, have suffered no significant injuries and most time the crowd agrees with me (but I am usually the first, or only, to step up).
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Well, I think a bar filled to capacity (or the Silverdome and FF) would not be a place you can not call out someone who is acting stupid or getting your neck hair raised because of their initial contact with someone who is not acting like an asshole (like they were).

.......and thanks for the advise. I have been pretty lucky over the years and got involved when others thought they should not but, have suffered no significant injuries and most time the crowd agrees with me (but I am usually the first, or only, to step up).
                    Ok well yeah it's a pickle, and I agree sometimes you just can't let people get away with acting improperly, just need to try and avoid the dangerous situations where you might not be dealing with a rational person. Sometimes it's just better to ignore the fools as long as they aren't hurting anybody.

Comment

• I'll tell you what AK, your spelling and punctuation is feckin top notch, buddy. LFIJ will give you a happy face stamp on your jotters!

RY is the new official badass American football position...., stands for Rebelyankee. Many different people can be the RY for the day. Did you not know this? Come on, AK, get with the programme dude
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Strategy_Expert View Post
                        Ok well yeah it's a pickle, and I agree sometimes you just can't let people get away with acting improperly, just need to try and avoid the dangerous situations where you might not be dealing with a rational person. Sometimes it's just better to ignore the fools as long as they aren't hurting anybody.
                        My advanced age and good looks, already follow that type of philosophy.

Comment

My advanced age and good looks, already follow that type of philosophy.
                          Ok well keep up the good work!

Comment

• Aye, Aye Captain.

Comment

• ...Blue
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Ello. Fellow Lions/Tigers/Spartans fan here. :]

Comment

Working...
                                X