Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Snapped yesterday on an Iphone.

Second one because she does not like having a camera pointed at her.
    Hey...., David Bowie dog!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
      Has anyone else seen the documentary "Chimpanzee" (narrated by Tim Allen, Marko69!). We caught about half of it last night and OMG it was SO SWEET I could barely keep it together. A little baby chimp named Oscar was orphaned in a chimp turf war, and none of the other mama chimps would "adopt" him because they all had their own crumbsnatchers to deal with. So poor little Oscar started following the alpha male around, and Freddie became his papa (which is totally unheard of in the chimp world apparently).

baby chimp + tough guy with a good heart = weepy kayrone.
      Thanks for the Tim Allen info there, Kayrone. I just watched this small clip, and I think I will go ahead and watch some more of this. Looks good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fth1HkPa1NA"]CHIMPANZEE - Savour the flavour (clip) - YouTube[/ame]
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/n1o_eFtTshc[/ame]
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• hehe
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Too funny!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              So I looked at the other dog foods today. The Newman's Own was $2.37 /lb. The Iams I used to buy was $1.88/lb. The Rachel Ray Nutrish dog food (4 stars) was $1.27/lb. I hate the name, but the price was right along with the ingredients.

I would have sworn I saw Nutrisca on the shelf today. It actually gets a 5 star rating. Have to look closer next time
              http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-fo...isca-dog-food/
              Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              Wow that looks like fabulous food. Please let me know where you find it.
              That Nutrisca is at Kroger. It was $12 for a 4 lb bag. $3/ lb just seemed too much. The Rachel Ray cheaper dogfood is just that, cheaper. After looking at the site again Rachel Ray has a 4 star and a 2.5 star food. I settled on the Newman's own which is still pricey at $2.40/lb. http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-fo...-dog-food-dry/ It's a 4 star so I got the two different types to see what the dogs thought of it. When I set the bags down they were all over them, sniffing with great interest. I put it out for dinner last night and it was wolfed down with a great wagging of tails. I'm calling it a win.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Gotta laugh.

My doggie occasionally gets table scraps. Not a lot and not often but enough that she knows the difference between her regular food and the trumped up version.

She will let her dry food sit in her dish until she is absolutely sure there will be nothing added to it and she is too hungry to wait any longer.

She has a ball that we load little treats into and she pushes it around the house scarfing up the tidbits that come out. I have stopped buying small treats that fit into the ball and started loading it with her dry dog food. She will push that ball around all night long and eat the food out of it before she will go to her dish and eat the exact same thing.

Funny Doggie!
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• For a while my Dad was buying the cheapest dog food he could find, "Old Yeller". He stopped after I pointed out that things didn't work out well for the dog in that movie.

Comment

• ha
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Some of these are cute. One or two are a bit disturbing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5gMp3ZjYg4"]Funny Dogs Protecting Babies Compilation 2014 [NEW HD] - YouTube[/ame]
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hmm, dogs growling over infants is never a good thing

Comment

• This will cause a stir at home with the pooches

[ame]http://youtu.be/RKBcs9tNWg8[/ame]

Comment

• AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Someone has drugged that ^^^ birds Trill.

Comment

• Lifespan of a Dog: A Dog Years Chart by Breed

Boxers and Newfys are notoriously short lived. Dog de bordeaux (hootch of turner and hootch) and great danes only 5-7 yrs

Comment

Working...
                                X