• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
    At the University level? That's shocking

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      Hmmmm.

Boomer children are Gen X and Y. Are Millennials the offspring of X?
      Aren't Millennials = Generation Y? Late 80s through early 2000s?

Comment

• If a sage and beloved FIL buys you a BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY blue bronco t-shirt as an honest to goodness thanks for a good old fashioned road trip despite the fact that unbeknownst to him, I, the beloved SIL, despise BSU and its blue hillbilly football field with malice, and only asked his sister, 6 years his junior, to sneak a picture of that gawd awful field so she could text it to me in Cali, so I could in turn, share with malice, said picture with a well known antagonist of mine on this forum, that, in actuality, shares the same kindred distaste for that field, with me. The question begs, what would an honest man do with the gifted shirt and the, not entirely informed on the gifters side, sentiment behind it?
        Last edited by Panoptes; September 9, 2015, 12:07 AM.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Send it back ......., tell him to shove it up his arse.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• 1 for the marko's column

You know my name is Marc, right?

Comment

• Just turned the scenario on myself before replying, Panoptes. Any fucker, family or otherwise, sent me a jambofuckwit item of clothing......., I'd wipe my arse on it and send it back.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Boy, I can't wait to see the game day threads... **sigh**
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Send the shirt to your antagonist.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• ^ Evil laugh

Comment

• Three more people I hate myself for recognizing.

Mel Kiper - When I see you, I should not be thinking mock draft. I should be thinking, "why is Eddie Munster parked so close to that school?"

Kelly Stafford - Why has no one taken the tweeterz machine away from this bimbo? 85lbs of dumb stuffed into 20lbs of tits.

Mike Pereira - How the eff did this stain become the "Mean" Gene Okerlund of football? Somebody shove a boot in his ass and "finish the process" already.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Kelly Stafford has a sweet jumper

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Kelly Stafford has a sweet jumper
                          That's Kelly Tripucka who has the sweet jumper :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                            That's Kelly Tripucka who has the sweet jumper :-D
                            Tripucka was a chucker. But at the time, I thought he was amazing.

Comment

He was my favorite Piston until Laimbeer arrived.

Comment

Haha!

I hated that ball hog mother fucker.

When Tripucka was playing I worked with an old man that was a big ND fan. He was a liverlipped car salesman that chain smoked Marlboros. He would come in the day after the Pistons played and would give a smary smile as he told me how many points Tripucka had gotten the their latest ass kicking. He had no idea that Tripucka was a big part of the reason that the Pistons sucked ass. He thought he was a superstar...
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X