Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This made me LOL.

A much better prediction came from Minnesota Lion and Enor, who both missed the final score by one. Minnesota Lion predicted 31-27, while Enor predicted 30-28. Here is your split prize this week:

You get to share the limited edition Peter Schrager version of the classic board game Sorry! In this version of the board game, one player states an reasonable opinion. The other player must immediately laugh in their face. However, the second player must completely retract their laughter two turns later and state the same exact opinion, but even more emphatically. Players take turns until everyone realizes Matthew Stafford has been good this entire time.

Last edited by dpatnod; October 21, 2016, 08:16 PM.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Just watched the game on dvr after woring outside all day. Fuck, they gotta get rid of this guy Stafford, he sucks.
      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Stafford is the best the Lions have had since Layne. He sure seems to have taken a step this year. His play this year has given me a glimpse of hope. The SOL have had at least two common threads throughout their sorry ass history back to Layne: Ford in charge and shitty QB's. Landry might have been something but he blew out his knees early.

Comment

• Omaha! I heard it again tonight.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• You suck Stafford!!!!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• OMAHA OMAHA!!!!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• M-O-O-N, that spells "Nebraska"!
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Dan Patrick opened his show today with a "Matthew Stafford has gone from good to great" take and showed yesterday's game winning drive.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Dan Patrick opened his show today with a "Matthew Stafford has gone from good to great" take and showed yesterday's game winning drive.
                    We both know one game can not take you from good to great but, he really is insuring a big contract is coming.

......and has caught the eye of the national media.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Coincidence?
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Coincidence?
                        Not in my mind.

Comment

• I've been on and off the Stafford bandwagon since he joined the Lions. Early in his career I thought the Lions had finally found a QB. Then the past 3 or 4 years I viewed him as a stat padding mofo who crumbled under a rush and made stupid decisions. I viewed the end of last year as playing against crappy teams, and again, padding his stats. This year, other than the Chicago game, he has me back in his corner. I'm thinking the Lions DO FINALLY HAVE A QB.

Comment

• When you have 24 come from behind victories in 100 games, one game isn't the threshold. It has always been there but he's more mature and has a better coordinator. Lombardi was really, really bad. It cannot be overstated how bad going from Linehan to Lombardi was. That hire probably cost the Lions a better season in 2014.

Comment

• Lombardi would still be here if it were up to Caldwell.

Comment

• exactly. Look at Staffords numbers and the Lions W/L record since JBC has taken over. Lombardi was just not good.

Not only that but how the OL has played. Its no coincidence Gonz.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X