Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody reads The Mirror. Hehe.

Comment

• I'll say this much, if Liverpool ever expects to become a big boy in England again, they need their coach and youth development in lockstep. You see that in Spain (Barcelona), and you see that in Germany (Bayern) and you see that disappearing in England (Man Utd).

Klopp is young enough, but is he willing to stay with Liverpool for the long term?

Comment

• That would help no doubt. That's a long term direction though.

If they spent their money better, they wouldn't find themselves in this predicament. They've spent a lot of money and do they have anything to show for it? Danny Ings maybe.

Comment

• Jamie Carragher was spot on with his comments yesterday, (regarding how Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, And recently, Man City, view Liverpool for the past 8-10 YEARS!) "Liverpool are just not regarded as a big club anymore and the top clubs look for 3 points every time they play them, home or away." He went on to say that make no mistake, ibramovich will break his Chelski bank to get them back up top, in either January or for next season. They just need a different set of personalties that can work with Mourinho. I was definitely bemused when Rodgers got the Anfield job a few years back. Good manager, but a club like Liverpool need a potential legendary manager and Rodgers was never going to be that.

And Danny Ings? Fucking cheating, diving bastard. I would've sent that cunt off in the first half for his shenanigans.

Louis Van Gaal better get his Dutch finger out of his ass too......., his post match interview was very worrying......., stuttering all over the place, didn't look very assured with his explanations at all.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The Hibs better beat the Light Blues or the race is over.

Comment

• Normally I'd say, "Don't talk utter pap" when your words are said in October; half a year of the season still to play etc. But, in this league, and with the other teams being so unbelievably poor, I'd have to agree. It's a massive game. I think the old cabbage and ribs are up for it though.

'MON THE HIBEES!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I am disappointed that Marko has not given us details of the win at Easter Road.

Comment

• Sorry about that....., I had posted Jason's goal in the Wembley game thread, (showing the lions how to make fans happy) and decided not to post anymore about it.

But it was a fantastic game, Hibs were well up for it as expected. Jason Cummings goal was an absolute peach and his after match interview was equally entertaining, as always. Rangers equalised with a Lee Wallace shot deflected off McGregor. Was an OG really. Then Leith lad, defender Paul Hanlon rose well to bullet a header home from the corner. The only downside was Rangers' diving antics. Maybe it's new manager, Mark Warburtons instructions, but didn't go down too well with the Hibs fans.

Big game kicking off in 2 hours at Easter Road; Hibs v Dundee United, League Cup Quarter Final. The winners through to the semis alongside St Johnstone, Ross County and Celtic.

Comment

• No Jambos eh?

Comment

• Well that was a piece of cake. 3-0 win and a semi final place booked. Can't believe how shite Dundee United were. And they are in the league above. Putting a few quid on them being relegated.

And no Jambos; the fuckwits were knocked out of the cup last week by Celtic @ their home ground, Shitecastle.

Comment

• Going to my first game for a few years tomorrow, big excitement in our house as our Nephew is playing for Didcot in the First round of the F. A. Cup! (Well he might be on the bench to start, but hopefully he'll get on)
                        AAL Quintez Cephus
                        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Congrats Dean! Let us know how it goes.

Comment

• That is awesome, Dean. Not a bad team to be playing as well; Exeter City. Pretty sure they were giant killers themselves a few years back. Hoping your nephew gets a large chunk of game time. As Bimmer says, let us know how he gets on. Hopefully they can emulate Salford City and what they did last night.

'MON THE DIDCOT TOWN.

* and Oxford away @ Braintree :D *

Comment

• Just picked up the tickets from his dad, not sure if he is going to be in the squad. 20 players 18 places. They have four strikers and he has just come back from injury. In his favour is that he is tall, so if they have to resort to lumping it forward he might be a good option to have on the bench. May find out in the morning, he will be gutted if he didn't play, he came of the bench in a preliminary round and scored a winner. Apparently they are getting one off shirts to keep, but he thinks there are only 18 of those!
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• At the ground, good news is that he is the bench, hopefully he'll come on and score the winner, got my lions T on, but too cold to expose! Come on big Jimmy Deabill
                                AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

Working...
                                X