Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
    You're quick ... thanks a billion
    He's also a fucking dipshit. Late to the party, I know, but a total dipshit. :D
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Yeah... a historical reference site is completely wrong, but the anecdoteal information from some guy on a forum who likely never even watched any of those games is right.

Uh huh. Seriously. Stop. Pedantic nonsense isn't going to make Simmon's bullshit theory any less bullshit. Just back off the hill and fight another day.

Comment

• The funny thing is, I have the entire 1999 Knicks postseason run on file. But please, keep digging that hole. More entertaining for me.

And yes, I'm saying an error was made on who played what position off the bench, which isn't something that was factually kept track of. You make bullshit up on the fly to hide your own ignorance; you should be able to relate....

Id tell you to go back and watch it yourself, but we both know the next full NBA game you see will be your first.
        Last edited by Kstat; August 12, 2015, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Well shit.. This is news to me

Brandon Jennings (Achilles) is not expected to return until mid-to-late December.

Jennings was previously targeting training camp, but that's not going to happen. Stan Van Gundy couldn't determine Jennings' role, emphasizing his health over anything else, and Jennings will be firmly behind Reggie Jackson on the depth chart when he does eventually return. It's possible Jennings and Jackson will also be paired together on the court, as well. There's not a lot of three-point shooting in that combination.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm sure SVG knew this earlier, hence the Blake trade.....

Comment

• I laugh every time I realize he's on this team. We're in trouble if he plays meaningful minutes.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Training camp opens today!

Meanwhile, former coach Larry Brown brings down another college program. Things have been pretty bad for him, ever since he got the wandering eye during the 2005 Playoffs.

Comment

• Brown was always a passenger on that team. He was along for the ride, his failures since have proven that. Basically he was good enough coach to take bad teams and make them good, but his continuing failures since have exposed him.

Comment

• He should have retired 10 years ago.

Comment

• Stanley Johnson is the real deal.

Might even be Rookie of the Year.

Kid is going to be a beast. Justin Winslow is going to suck.

Comment

• Stanley and KCP looking good.

Dinwiddie does not look worth keeping on the roster though. I'd take an old vet over him any day.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Where the hell did this KCP come from? Wow he killed it from 3.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                            Stanley and KCP looking good.

Dinwiddie does not look worth keeping on the roster though. I'd take an old vet over him any day.
                            He just doesnt look like a NBA player.....His poor play surely was the reason they went out and got Blake, who is about done himself.

Comment

• Apparently Dinwiddie looked a lot better yesterday. Still though, I'm happy SVG still says Jennings is an important part of the team's future. The Pistons were as nasty as I've seen them in years for that period after J.Smith was released and before Jennings got hurt. Jackson is an interesting player, but I've never seen him take over when needed like Jennings showed.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Reggie doesn't shoot the wild three pointers like Jennings does but he can make some plays when the team needs him...He had some excellent games toward the end of last season....

Comment

Working...
                                X