No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's got a Golden Tate jersey, his choice, although he was thinking about a Bush (well that's teed up nicely) one. It's already lasted longer than the Raheem Sterling Liverpool shirt he got last year!
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I was thinking Tate.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The rate he's growing it should last him another 3 years, he's a slow grower. He's just started playing soccer (which I am about as enthusiastic about as Gonz ) He's nearly always the smallest player on the pitch.
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Ha

Nice picture. As long as your boy doesn't start using "we" to describe his favorite nfl team, he'll be alright. ;)
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Funny you should say that, the other day he said to me "So, we lost again, all because we were screwed by the refs like we always are, it's their fault, and Emmitt was better"
            Last edited by DeanUK; October 8, 2015, 04:00 PM.
            AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
              Funny you should say that, the other day he said to me "So, we lost again, all because we were screwed by the refs like we always are, it's their fault, and Emmitt was better"
              LMAO! Emmit was better!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• LOL!
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Emmit

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                    Funny you should say that, the other day he said to me "So, we lost again, all because we were screwed by the refs like we always are, it's their fault, and Emmitt was better"
                    Did you set him straight?

There is no "we" in fan and Barry will forever be remembered as the more talented individual running back when compared to that guy that played for Dallas.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Emmitt did win Dancing With The Stars though. Don't ask me how I know that.

Comment

• Heavy heart today - 1 year since Simon passed. took today/tomorrow off work.
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I'm sorry, Coop. May the memories of happy times with him give you and your family comfort.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• You and your family are always in my thoughts, Coop.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Sorry my friend.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• My thoughts and heart is with you and your family, Coop.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X